Obsessed with Glee? Yeah, us too. And we even understand if you’re more obsessed with Glee than our little ol’ site (for now at least). That’s why we’ve put together our top Glee stories of the past week for your easy perusal, that way you don’t miss a thing about your (and our) favorite show. So what happened this week in the world of Glee? Check out our roundup below, and be sure to check back next Friday for our next installment of Glee-for-all!
1. Sneak a peek at the amazing zombie pics from Glee‘s Thriller eppie, premiering after that little game called the Super Bowl.
2. And sneak a listen to the songs! (Countdown: just one more week.)
3. Yet another reason to look forward to the Super Bowl? Lea Michele is singing “America The Beautiful” during the pre-show.
But wait! There’s more…
4. Speaking of solos, Ashley Fink‘s first is coming up! Here’s a hint.
5. The Cheerios take a cue from Katy Perry.
6. Which Glee guy used to be a Walmart greeter? You’ll never guess.
7. The Glee kids got all dressed up to celebrate Naya Rivera’s birthday.
8. And which two Gleeks hooked up at her birthday?