Willow Smith tells Teen Vogue: “I Don’t Have a Crush on Justin Bieber!”

by: on | in Celebrities | 16 Comments

Teen Vogue

She may be only 10 years old, but check Willow Smith working the camera in the March 2011 issue of Teen Vogue like a pro! The pint-sized pop star not only gives great poses, but she gives a great interview, too. When asked about future tour mate Justin Bieber, Willow confesses, “Justin’s like my big brother. I don’t have a crush on him.” That makes one of us!

What else did Willow have to say?

Here are more potable quotables from Willow’s Teen Vogue interview, plus check out a behind-the-scenes video below!

On the meaning behind her smash hit, “Whip My Hair”: “Whipping your hair means not being afraid to be yourself,” Willow explains. “If people don’t like you, then bunck them, you know?”

On her wacky fashion sense: “I wear anything I feel like. If I want to put on a pair of Converse with a pencil stuck through them, I will.”

On her famous family: “They aren’t strict. They won’t be like, ‘Willow, clean up your room!’ They’ll be like, ‘Willow, will you please clean up your room?’ And I’ll be like, ‘OK,’ and do it.”

On whether or not she’ll be the next Lady Gaga: “Oh yes.”

Do you think Willow’s the next Lady Gaga? Tell us in the comments!

Get more from Teen.com! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, win Free Stuff, and play our insanely addictive Games!

Tagged: , , , ,

Previous Post INFdaily.com
Which Actress Was The Highest Paid Female of 2010?!
Next Post
Did Selena Gomez Steal Justin Bieber’s Hat?

Comments

16 Responses to "Willow Smith tells Teen Vogue: “I Don’t Have a Crush on Justin Bieber!”"

Devina says:

hi willow. Um you no Selena she is with Justin so get a boy
    Your age what about flen from SHAKE IT UP he is your age
    Some of your songs are good but not I. Wip my hair that gives me
    A headake come on girl grow up sorry my friend. Said that.

jade says:

willow u leave SELENA’s JUSTIN alone…….get ur own mahn…!!!!!!!!<3

weirdo says:

i saw it on a magazine and he’s my friend!

weirdo says:

wow! i thought she had a crush on L uke coughling

kiearra says:

i lovee LOVE willow smith i hope i get 2 meet her one day.!!!!!I LOVE YOU WILLOW SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monica says:

trop minionne!!!

Bieber Fever says:

I like her video too

Codyforever says:

She has a beautiful voice and amazing song

luissa ! says:

hey! justin bieber is the best

10. [...] a crush on him, rather he is like a brother to her. Below is a glimpse of the interview – visit Teen Vogue for the [...]

suvanee says:

hahha im sure u do have a crush on justin bieber have u seen his premiure on february 5 on nickolodean

Anonymous says:

@suvanee Hey, don’t always assume that everyone has bieber fever…so what if she doesn’t? Anyways, for a ten year-old Willow Smith is incredibly talented… I hope she continues to have a bright and successful career ahead of her.

iesha and D'miyah says:

i think thats rude a 10 year old likes a 16 teen year old shes to little to be thinking about boys willow smith just need to back off justine bieber because he got a girlfriend name saleana gomez and a little of riahnnah all yall haters that’s saying justin bieber is GAY. FYI HE’S PERFECT NOT FOR YALL but for his girl so back OFF of him. he’s famouse than yall. and people saying he likes his own brother NO HE DOES NOT. HE’S FINE WITH WHO HE HAVE. GOOD COULPE. DONT HATE APPRECIATE DON’T HATE BECAUSE HE’S BEAUFUL thats all i had to say know my little cuz want to say somthing……….dlol yall dont need to be hating AND SHUT UP SOME TIME THIS IS IEHA YEP IM TALKING IF YALL GOT A PROBLUM MEET ME AT 649 WINANS ANY WHERE ANY TIME ANY PLACE AND MY CUZIN D’MIYAH DUCES HONEY BOO BOO THIS REALLY GOES TO WILLOW SMITH HALA BACK

kiearra says: