We knew the Valentine’s Day episode of Glee was going to be good, but we had no idea it was going to be this good. The songs! The kissing! The drama! It was pretty much the best ep since like, the Britney Spears one.
Did you miss it? Or do you wanna just relive the awesomeness that was last night’s episode again? Let’s catch you up on all the relationship drama then, shall we?
1. Lauren and Puck spend 3 minutes in heaven, and Puck sings her a love song, aptly titled “Fat Bottomed Girls.” She wasn’t exactly amused, and neither were the rest of the gleeks. But we were! Then, throughout the rest of the episode we watch Puck try to win her over, not because he likes curvy girls, but because she’s “way more bad ass” than him.
2. Finn decides to set up a kissing booth to raise money for the glee club, but really he uses it as an excuse to get Quinn to kiss him again. But Sam gets mad that they were thisclose to kissing, and then gets mad that they didn’t kiss. So, to prove that she’s “over” him, Quinn decided to give Finn a kissing booth peck while Sam watches. And then, Quinn and Finn makeout in the gym. Whoops.
3. Santana is more jealous than ever and we’re thinking she wants both Finn and Puck. So, she gets in a physical fight with Lauren and obviously loses. And to get back at Quinn, she decided to kiss a kid sick with mono, kiss Finn, who then in turn kissed Quinn and, yeah, they both got sick. Secret’s out, suckers!
4. Rachel is still dealing with her breakup, and it doesn’t exactly help things when Finn gives her the gift he got her for Christmas, a star necklace since, duh, “you’re a real star and you need to shine.” We didn’t know if she should ooh and ahh or vomit. Then, Rachel sings “Firework” (easily the best song of the night) in the hopes that Finn sees fireworks when kissing her, like he does with Quinn. Sad.
5 Artie and Mike devote a love song, “P.Y.T” to their GFs, Brittany and Tina, which was adorable. But Tina’s rendition of “Funny Valentine” that she sang to Mike? Uh, not so much.
6. Kurt and Blaine? Well, we learned that they were never really dating. When Blaine told Kurt of his plans to serenade his crush with the Warblers at the GAP, Kurt got all excited thinking it was him. But, turns out it was some employee at the store who didn’t appreciate it at all since: he wasn’t out yet, he’s too old for Blaine and, uh, oh yeah, then he got fired. Major fail. But at least Kurt confessed his feelings for Blaine, FINALLY!
Which new glee couple is your fave? Lauren and Puck? Quinn and Finn? Tina and Mike? Vote below and leave a comment below!