W-T-Fashion! Would You Buy Snooki’s Sweet New Kicks?

by: on | in Celebrity Style | 7 Comments

PR Photos

Snooki is the last star in universe who should have her own clothing brand (except for maybe The Situation), so we’re a little relieved that her new “fashion line” is just a bunch of cozy sneaker-inspired slippers.

“I wear flats more than heels ’cause they’re more comfy.”

-Sarah Hyland

If wanting a pair to wear during Jersey Shore is wrong, we don’t want to be right.

Would you buy Snooki’s new slippers? Tell us in comments!

Get more from Teen.com! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, win Free Stuff, and play our insanely addictive Games!

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post INFdaily.com
Black and Yellow? Nah. For Tay Moms, It’s Black and Red
Next Post New York Fashion Week Fall 2011
Hot Pics: The Who, What, Where (And Wear!) Of New York Fashion Week!

Comments

7 Responses to "W-T-Fashion! Would You Buy Snooki’s Sweet New Kicks?"

kesia34 says:

Yep sure would buy them I love all her clothes your awesome snooki.

anne says:

hey snooki im anne i love your boots you now the snooki boots

Anonymous says:

Are you kiddingg? I love Snooks! Hell Yeahhh I’d buy those slipperssss! I wish she’d start a clothing line cause I’d buy all of her clothes tooo!

Jessica says:

PEOPLE ALOS TELL ME I LOOK LOOK YOU I ALOS LOVE PICKLES AND YOR NEXT EPISODES CAN YOU GIVE A SAYING FOR YOUR BIGEST 11 YEAR OLD FAN JESSICA. ;) PS. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR CLOTHING LINE

Jessica says:

I LOVE SNOOKIE THAT IS ALOSMY NICK NAME I AM HER FOR HELLOWEEN. :)

marisela aka snookies best freind says:

i love u snookers best shoes everr love ya doll and plese say dolllllllll in one of ur episodes every one loves ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anslee says:

Those zebras are kute! i dnt like Snooki but i dig those!