Bella Thorne is way too young to go to prom, but her minimalistic makeup at last night’s Children’s Dream Awards was totally prom-perfect. From her incredible lashes to her shimmery lip gloss, it was sophisticated — but still a little sweet. Steal her look in 5 simple steps!
1. Sweep shimmery pale gold eyeshadow on your lids. Nothing too sparkly; a subtle glimmer is what you’re going for.
2. Line your eyes with black liquid liner, but make sure to keep it really thin — we’re not aiming for Taylor Momsen’s smoky eyes.
3. Curl your lashes, and put on a few coats of lash-lengthening mascara on your top and bottom lashes.
4. Brush a bright pink blush on you cheeks, but just the apples. A little goes a long way with such a bright blush.
5. Finish with a swipe or two of shimmery pale pink gloss.
Voila! You totally look just like Bella.