Snag Bella Thorne’s Prom-Ready Makeup!

by: on | in Celebrity Beauty Ideas | 9 Comments

Splash

Bella Thorne is way too young to go to prom, but her minimalistic makeup at last night’s Children’s Dream Awards was totally prom-perfect. From her incredible lashes to her shimmery lip gloss, it was sophisticated — but still a little sweet. Steal her look in 5 simple steps!

1. Sweep shimmery pale gold eyeshadow on your lids. Nothing too sparkly; a subtle glimmer is what you’re going for.

2. Line your eyes with black liquid liner, but make sure to keep it really thin — we’re not aiming for Taylor Momsen’s smoky eyes.

3. Curl your lashes, and put on a few coats of lash-lengthening mascara on your top and bottom lashes.

4. Brush a bright pink blush on you cheeks, but just the apples. A little goes a long way with such a bright blush.

5. Finish with a swipe or two of shimmery pale pink gloss.

Voila! You totally look just like Bella.

Tagged: ,

Previous Post Splash
Prom Hair Don’ts: From Poufs To Parts, These Hairdos Are Anything But Prom Perfect
Next Post Mila Kunis Oscars Makeup
Isn’t Mila Kunis’ Oscar Makeup Perfect for Prom, Too? Here’s How to Get It!

Comments

9 Responses to "Snag Bella Thorne’s Prom-Ready Makeup!"

rieleymoeller@sbcglobal.net says:

I love Bella and I am going to be like her when I grow up! it’s my dream

Anonymous says:

this helped loads i look just like Bella Thorne and this helped me enhance the look like she does

3. Thank you all! that helps alot i cant wait to go to school! I <3 BELLA THORNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apple Sauce says:

omg i love this!!!! it looks like pie!

alyssa says:

i always wanted to be bella thorne for holleweenbut not forever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alyssa says:

i lllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Arcella's makeup Aspen and Glenwood Springs, CO says:

Thank you for showing teens how to not over do their make up for special events. Nice job.

Emily Aman says:

I LOVE YOU AND ROCKY ON SHAKE IT UP! I am a HUGE FAN OF YOU AND ROCKY! I love Sake It Up!