Victoria Justice‘s striking silver dress at the NAACP Awards was pretty and all, but we were even more into her shimmery metallic eye makeup. Vic, who always looks gorg, was absolutely luminescent with shimmery gold eyes and the perfect pink blush.
Snag her look in 5 easy steps!
1. Sweep a shimmery pale gold shadow all over your lids, then brush a warm brown shadow along your crease, focusing on the outer corners of your eyes.
2. Using a thin brush, add a touch of pale metallic shadow to the inner corners of your eyes.
3. Curl your lashes — and put some muscle in there to make ‘em really curly — then coat with brown mascara.
4. Grab a thick deep brown crayon-style eyeliner and rim your eyes.
5. Use an all-in-one makeup stick (like a nifty cream blush and lip color combo) to add a glow to lips and cheeks.