by: on | in Movies | 19 Comments

Monte Carlo

Sure, you’ve seen snapshots from the set of Monte Carlo, but we got our hands on the very first (!) sneak peek of the movie and the best part is we get to share it with you!

Selena, Leighton, Katie and crew could not look cuter in this trailer and you can trust us on that — we’ve watched it at least 10 times.

Click to watch the vid!

MORE: Since when are Selena Gomez and Leighton Meester besties?

Are you excited to see the movie? We’ve already started a countdown, but unforch we have to wait until July 1!

Get more from Teen.com! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, win Free Stuff, and play our insanely addictive Games!

Tagged: , , , , ,

Previous Post Hailee Steinfeld
Hailee Steinfeld To Star in Romeo and Juliet! Well, Maybe.
Next Post Saoirse Ronan
It’s Official: Saoirse Ronan’s Musical Taste (And Irish Accent) Is Kind of Awesome (Exclusive Vid)

Comments

19 Responses to "Exclusive First Look: Monte Carlo Trailer Starring Leighton Meester and Selena Gomez"

smile:) says:

it looks cute so wanna c it !:D

Anonymous says:

omg am definetly gonna watch this film !!

Anonymous says:

its exactly like the lizzie mcguire movie. first she stars in another Cinderella story which hilary duff was in the original and now a knock off of the lizzie mcguire movie, is selena gomez not able to star in a movie with an original plot?

smile:) says:

how old r u this is TTTEEEENNNN TEEN .coom why r u here there is some inappropriate stuff on here.

Anonymous says:

Mistaken for some famous person in a different country… possible movie vehicle for Selena Gomez (aka Disney).. it kinda looks like the Lizzie Mcguire movie… but I’ll still watch it cuz it looks cute.

5. [...] I showed you the TwitPic months ago . . . but nothing compares to seeing Leighton Meester, Selena Gomez, and Katie Cassidy in motion. Watch the trailer for their new movie Monte Carlo here. [...]

6. [...] I showed you the TwitPic months ago . . . but nothing compares to seeing Leighton Meester, Selena Gomez, and Katie Cassidy in motion. Watch the trailer for their new movie Monte Carlo here. [...]

7. [...] I showed you the TwitPic months ago . . . but nothing compares to seeing Leighton Meester, Selena Gomez, and Katie Cassidy in motion. Watch the trailer for their new movie Monte Carlo here. [...]

Jackie says:

I usually don’t watch PG-rated movies, but there’s something really cute about this one. I think I might just watch it.

monica says:

i cant wait till it comes out i love selena gomez

Julie says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! selena is my all time fave <3

11. [...] Teen.com vient de m’envoyer par mail, la bande d’annonce du nouveau film de Selena Gomez, il [...]

JustJen says:

Aww :) haha I really want to see it! :D It looks like a cute movie!

Hannah says:

OMG!!! I can’t wait to come out :) I’m a huge fan of ALL these ladies and the story line seems really interesting.. Can’t wait :)

Hannah says:

OMG!!! I can’t wait to come out :)

Kelly says:

ooohhh my gosh, i sooooooo wanna see it, cant wait