Teen Mom Renewed For 4th Season!

by: on | in TV | 79 Comments

MTV

Just yesterday as the girls of Teen Mom were speaking out on National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Day, good news broke about Farrah, Amber, Maci and Catelynn — they’ll be back for season 4!

Which is weird because season 3 hasn’t even premiered yet…

EXCLUSIVE: The cast of Teen Mom stars in a pregnancy prevention PSA!

But that just means we’ll get at least 2 more seasons with the original 4 teen moms who, no offense to Chelsea, Leah, Janelle and Kailyn, are our faves. Season 3 premieres on MTV beginning Tuesday, July 5 at 10!

Are you excited for two new seasons with the four original moms? Will you watch them? We wanna know in the comments!

Get more from Teen.com! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, win Free Stuff, and play our insanely addictive Games!

Tagged: ,

Previous Post ABC Family
The 9 Best TV Love Triangles Inspired by The Nine Lives of Chloe King
Next Post Splash News
Little Monsters! Guess What New Gig Lady Gaga Just Got?!

Comments

79 Responses to "Teen Mom Renewed For 4th Season!"

GrandMa of 2 says:

Bentley is an adorable little guy who is very well taken care of and deeply loved. He’s lucky to have Maci, Kyle and Ryan in his life. Maci always seems to try her hardest to do what is best for Benny.

As a GrandMa myself I cringe when Ryan’s mother plays devil on Ryan’s shoulder stirring up drama like with the preschool issue. Ryan clearly loves his son but is still an irresponsible child himself thanks to his parents’s enabling. GrandMa Jen step back, finishing raising your own son and stop trying to replace Benny’s mom by making decisions that aren’t yours to make.

Erika says:

I LOVE Farrah! I always see all these girls judging her and saying she’s a brat and always crying well if u were in her spot you would def do the same… I’m probably her biggest fan. Her daughters beautiful and reminds me of my own son, girl version though. She’s doing a good job and did the best thing by following her dreams and leaving her mom behind. I go through the same thing with my mom also. She’s always telling me how to run my life and control my parenting decisions. I’m 22 and have a 2 year old and my baby’s father is in my life and my son’s life. I honesty can’t imagine losing him. It would be so heart breaking and terrible for my son. Seems like Farrah’s got in on lock though! Keep it up girl! You’re my hero! Wish I could meet you and Sophia!

shelly says:

caitlyn are you going to have a baby again and is amber real ing jail now i heard that she was so i am asking the grils and i like teen mom a lot keep us updateing what happen next pl

eva b says:

farrah your awsome ,smart girl and cat and tyler best wishin on your engagment and in your heart you both did your daughter the right way in life she will want to meet you when she gets older .DONT LET NOBODY PUT YOU DOWN FOR GIVIN HER THE BEST OF BESTS.. if your sis needs a forever home with open adoptiom or sign over garDfian ship were here and AMBER AND GARY you both play eachother with that lil girl you cry the ome omy and he crys i love you im sorry you are ruinin your lil girl,,maci you sis ryan wrong by takin him from his pary you shove your boyfriend in his face when hes bein a dad now he lives under a roof he pays for

eva b says:

farrah your awsome ,smart girl and cat and tyler best wishin on your engagment and in your heart you both did your daughter the right way in life she will want to meet you when she gets older .DONT LET NOBODY PUT YOU DOWN FOR GIVIN HER THE BEST OF BESTS.. if your sis needs a forever home with open adoptiom or sign over gawrfian ship were here and amber you both play eachother with that lil girl you cry the ome omy and he crys i loe you im sorry you are ruinin your lil girl

eva b says:

farrah tour awsome smart girl and cat and tyler best wishin on your engagment if your sis needs a forever home with open adoptiom or sign over gawrfian ship were here and amber you both play eachother with that lil girl you cry the ome omy and he crys i loe you im sorry you are ruinin your lil girl

valeria says:

i love teenmom i have been watching them from day one….. my favorite are maci and catelynn they are awesome for teenmom 2 my favorite are leah and jenelle you girl are awesome too…… i cant wait until they are back.. love you girls you guys are awesome…. take care

Sarah says:

I am so excited for two more seasons on Teen Mom! I just love the original cast and cannot wait to see what the girls have beem up to!

baeli says:

hi im most likely the best fan ever .. teen mom 2is my favorite im 11,almost 12and Is the world best

BDG says:

I love teen mom! it is my favorite show ever! and it does show others how hard it is and hopefully elps other teens. and these girls of the first teen mom are my favorite!! i have been wondering if they they coming back! i am soo excited!

tonya says:

love teen mom and teen mom 2.

teressa says:

MTV having this show is not doing any good…its making it look easy…try being in a poor family with no money…getting pregnant at 15 and raising ur baby on ur own with no help….and having a second baby at 20…not easy…that’s the real life of a teen mom…I did it and these little girls piss and wine about being a mom…well I have one thing to say about that…u were old enough to get in bed lay down and have sex…well now ur stuck being a mom…woman up…take part and stop bitching about how hard it is…I’m now 23 years old I have a 7 year old daughter and a 3 year old daughter…I have no high school diploma and I struggle day to day…but I did it and I’m still doing it with our help from anyone…any ?s feel free to ask

Rochelle says:

hunny, you need to stop haten’ on these girls and examin your own situation. Your being a single mother of two children is due to you not having taken a lesson from your first experience. It seems to me your the only one, as you put it “bitching”. Bashing these girls will not change the position you put yourself in, furthermore, you have no business giving anyone advice about family planning. You obviously have not a clue.

I truly hope for the sake your children that you mature a great deal by the time they are coming to you for advice about boys. Children shy away from judgement which is all you’ve delt in your rant.

You are in my prayers.

Crystal k says:

How can u say that u don’t like the first teen mom girls the rest of them suck my fav girl is Maci

pumkin says:

I really love teen mom I have also watched them from day one I feel like I know them..
    does any one know when season. 3 starts

sharla says:

will there be another season of teen mom after teen mom 2

mel says:

I love Teen mom and Teen mom2, been watching them all since the start and i love Tuesday Nights because of them :) Hope they keep going so we can see all the their babies grow up. I don’t necessarily have a favorite Teen Mom, they all have a different life style and their own story i enjoy watching them all!! Really hope Macy, Farrah, Chelsea, Leah, Caitlyn, Amber, Kailyn and Jenelle keep going :)

EJM says:

I’m really not interested with the first Teen Mom girls! I have been way more interested with Teen Mom 2. I want to keep up and know what is going on with this group of girls; Leah, Janelle, Chelsea and Kailyn. I feel like they have a much more interesting story. I will be very disappointed NOT to see them again!!!