Lemonade Mouth’s Bridgit Mendler Spills Her Beauty Secrets

by: on | in Beauty News | 14 Comments

Splash News

With tomorrow’s release of Lemonade Mouth on DVD, we thought it’d be fun to share some beauty tips from our fave cast member, Bridgit Mendler. We already know she has amazing skin, but what does she do to keep it so flawless? Well, lucky for us (and you!), Bridgit shared some of her best beauty secrets and we’ve got them right here!

Click on to read all about Bridgit’s beauty routine and more!

Beauty Tip #1, Drink Lots of Water: “When it comes to beauty, I think it’s really important to keep your skin clear by drinking lots of water and by eating a healthy balanced diet. I make sure I drink a couple of full size glasses every day. I think that’s really important to keep your pores clean!”

Beauty Tip #2, Wash Your Face Often: “Depending on who you are and your skin type, you need to either wash your face once a day or twice a day. Personally, I wash my face twice a day – but that’s because I wear a lot of makeup at work.”

Beauty Tip #3, Moisturize: “It’s important to stay moisturized, so I use a good moisturizer on my skin. I also make sure I wear sunscreen whenever I head out into the sun. Your skin is always going to be very happy with you if you wear sunscreen!”

Beauty Tip #4, Go Easy on the Makeup: “Go easy on the makeup. I wear makeup all the time at work, so I try to steer clear whenever I’m not working. If you want to wear makeup, then that’s cool – but don’t go overboard and make sure you wash it off before you go to bed. Don’t sleep in it!”

What do you think of Bridgit’s beauty tips? Have you used any of them before? Tell us in the comments!

Get more from Teen.com! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, win Free Stuff, and play our insanely addictive Games!

Tagged: ,

Previous Post Splash News
Justin Bieber Wants His Fans to Smell Good
Next Post Splash News
The Kardashians are Following Justin Bieber Straight to OPI!

Comments

14 Responses to "Lemonade Mouth’s Bridgit Mendler Spills Her Beauty Secrets"

Ashley says:

Hey Bridgit ,
    I swear i am your biggest i think you are beautiful and i have watched every video you posted on youtube! Its my dream to come to America and meet you , you have taught me to follow my dreams and live life to its best! My favourite movie is Lemonade Mouth and Good Luck Charlie it’s Christmas. My fave tv show is good luck charlie because it teaches you life lessons and to never give up and it also makes you laugh!
    I also love singing , acting and dancing and you r my insparation!
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRIDGIT!

Eshwah says:

Hi…! Bridgit i luv u alot !!! Ur skin so perfect! And wow! I have seen lemonade mouth 1. !! Its awesme and i cant wait for part 2 to cme and adam hicks and u r perfect for each other loads of luv to u !!! !!

emily says:

hello ur the best celeb ever u cant beleive how in love i am with u by the way ive seen lemonade mouth 29 times and seen it cause u and adam hicks were in it but its a great movie now i cant wai to watch lemonade mouth 2 thats coming out in 2012 i think u and adam make a good couple so adourable together your so beautiful and adam hicks is so hot i mean his freckles and red hair come on who doesnt think hes hot and u have dimples and blond hair i love dimples and blond hair and who wouldnt like u your gorgous and so is adam

hi bridgit mendler ur my most favorit celeb and i mean it ur so beautiful ive watched lemonade mouth 29 times and now i cant wait to watch lemonade mouth 2 says:

hi bridgit mendler ur the most beautiful celeb ever i wish i was u any way ive seen lemonade mouth 29 times and only watched cause u and adam comes out in it and its good to and now i cant wait to watch the 2 one your a great singer bridgit and adam is hot and a great rapper

haya says:

i really like her beauty tips i wish im just like her one day i love ! blond hair thats why she is my favrouit pop star i really like her songs her beauty tips

i will use them every day and often alot of times

jenny says:

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLoooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lemonade mouth

Anonymous says:

She’s extremely lucky, most people around her age have some sort of acne scars, of acne. She has no idea how lucky she is….

Anonymous says:

bridget i love you so much

nikita says:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU LEMONADE MOUTH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEE MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH……………………………………

lol123 says:

Brigit you have such great skin I am 12 and I haven’t got acne yet ( which i am greatful for) I am happy that u gave those tips. just in case i do get acne ( most likely not)

sammy says:

hi bridget,my name is sammy im 15 years old and i hope those tips ur giving actually work i desperately need them…anyway i sent u some questions a few days ago but i cant get an answer…i mean i cant find them:P:Pi hope there will b a lemonade mouth 2 im like totally in love with that movie ok bye…P.Si think u and adam hicks really go for eachother..sry if im bing 2 foward ok bye ..<3<3

selly says:

OK,i have to keep my skin like u Bridgit

Neil says:

Yoga is another best option to keep our mind, body & skin healthy. Yoga helps in blood circulation and keeps the skin rejuvenated.