by: on | in Celebrity Quotes | 25 Comments

selenagomez.com

After pictures of them smooching on their Hawaii vacay to kissing at the Billboard Music Awards, we’re pretty confident that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are official. And if we still had some doubt, Selena confirmed it in the July 2010 issue of Bliss magazine. So, yeah, there’s that.

Click on to catch some of Selena’s interview with Bliss, including how she really feels about Beliebers…

On what she’s learned about love: “I think I’ve learned a lot – how to be more comfortable in who I am. And laughing at myself is something I really enjoy.”

On her idea of the perfect relationship: “Compassion, honesty and having fun – and I’d like to think that’s what I’ve got.”

On dealing with the hate from Beliebers: “The negativity is very uncomfortable. I mean, like, everybody goes through it if they’re in high school. Someone might bully you or say mean things – it’s just a part of growing up – but when the whole world has an opinion on you and says things when they don’t even know you, it’s harsh. It gets to me sometimes.”

On what beauty means to her: “To me, beauty is confidence. I think I’m pretty confident in the decisions and the choices I make in my personal life and career, but the same time I also let my fans know that, just like them, I have insecurities. I have moments when I don’t feel good about myself. I think people can forget that, at the end of the day, I’m just a normal girl dealing with lots of the same issues as them.”

Check out more of Selena’s Bliss interview here! What do you think of Selena’s reaction to Beliebers hating her? Did you feel bad for her? Are you happy she finally admitted to dating Justin? Sound off in the comments!

Get more from Teen.com! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, win Free Stuff, and play our insanely addictive Games!

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post Cody Simpson
Cody and Alli Simpson Chat Summer Flings And Summer, Uh, Things (Exclusive Video)
Next Post INFdaily.com
Miley Cyrus Is Going On a Twitter Hiatus. Again.

Comments

25 Responses to "Selena Gomez Says Her Relationship With Justin Bieber Is Perfect. Thanks For Rubbing It In"

1. […] 18. “Someone might bully you or say mean things – it’s just a part of growing up – but when the whole world has an opinion on you and says things when they don’t even know you, it’s harsh. It gets to me sometimes.” [via Teen.com] […]

Shubham says:

Selena love you

PERSON says:

hi ppl

joselin says:

Selena +Justin they are a cute couple and you guys should stop bullying selena gomez cause that are so cute toghter and that ppl love selena gomez shold stiil love her i love her i am her biggest fan ever i love her.

TEAM JELENA :)

jocy says:

omg i love selena gomez
    i love her the most than anyone selena gomez i love wizards of wavely place and i love all of her songs i wish i could meet her in real life i live in colorado denver shes so beatiful love your best fan and i dont care if u are going out with justin biber its your like and u guys are a really cute couple hope you could read thise love your best fan again love jocy.

soule says:

miley cyrus is a whore

lisa says:

look people i love justin and selena. i think they make a good couple. but u know you should not make selena feel bad just cause she is dating him. they are both good people.
    so back of selena and justin and please shut up!
    they make a cute couple go team Jelena!!!!!!!!!

lalalalala says:

i think they are cute together :) TEAM JELENA

selena lover.... says:

for all who use facebook like
    selena gomez rocks
    if u r her fan

logan says:

everyone should be happy for them, theyare both amazing stars and deserve to be happy, but selena doesnt deserve to be getting bullied by justins obsessive 12 year old fan, im sorry but can you saycrazy much and jealous?
    okay he picked her not you, he loves her not you so back off. i respect her a lot for not backing down, that taked a lot when half the girls in this worl are a-holes to her.

Olivia says:

I dont feel bad for selena. She pretty much has everything. Fame, money, a boyfriend, a good career and shes pretty. Im happy their not lying about it anymore. Even though justin has changed im happy for them.

keke says:

I used to like selena but now I can’t stand her now because of her gay wad boyfriend

selena lover.... says:

ur sooooooooooooooooooo stupid their couple rocks

CymphoniqueLuv says:

Don’t hate on their relationship it doesn’t matter what you say they wanna be together and they can, and Justin Bieber is not Gay, and if he was why would he have a girlfriend did you ever think about it that way, and he writes songs about girls, he kisses girls, and he has swag and everything so no reason to call someone gay, and if someone is it doesn’t matter as long as they being their selves.!

JAY says:

YOU JUST HATE HER CAUSE YOU WISH YOU CHOULD BE HER WHATEVER

bugsy says:

hello

laura olivas says:

hey i think your cool and do you think youll get married with justin , selena bieber?

Alyssa says:

Okay all of these Selena haters really need to leave her alone! She did nothing wrong, be happy for them!

Pencil says:

shes so beautiful! i’m glad shes happy with Justin!

hawtguyss.tumblr.com says:

“And if we still had some doubt, Selena confirmed it in the July 2010 issue of Bliss magazine. So, yeah, there’s that.”
    uhm, i’m pretty sure it’s 2011, just saying

my tumbr is hawtguyss.tumblr.com follow me!

Nik says:

I love her.. And I wish her eternal happiness

But i do agree with the editing

NelzTheSimsonizer143 says:

her face looks overly edited on the cover #justsayin

Jackie says:

Even if it is very edited it’s not her choice. You know how the industry is…One may believe a person looks perfect, but it’s still not perfect enough.

taylor says:

i don’t blame her justin is just so lovable