Listen to the Entire Selena Gomez Album Right Now. For Real (Video)

by: on | in Music | 28 Comments

Selena Gomez is about to have the best week ever (uh, aside from that week she spent with Justin Bieber in Hawaii…). Because “When the Sun Goes Down”, her third album, comes out tomorrow, and Monte Carlo, that little movie with Leighton Meeste and Cory Monteith, hits on Friday. And so to build up even more anticipation for the album, Selena has posted all 12 tracks on Youtube, complete with her very own commentary on all of them.

So now you don’t need to reread the lyrics and question whether or not they’re about Bieber or Taylor Lautner or Nick Jonas, because Sel is spilling the real inspiration behind all the songs..

MORE: Full Tracklist for “When the Sun Goes Down” By Selena Gomez!

Watch Selena’s intro vid below! Then just skip through for the full playlist (tracklist right here!) and to hear Sel’s deets on all the songs:

“When the Sun Goes Down” hits stores and iTunes tomorrow! You excited? Which song is your absolute fave? Tell us everything in the comments!

Get more from Teen.com! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, win Free Stuff, and play our insanely addictive Games!

Tagged: ,

Previous Post Justin Bieber
Not Gonna Lie: Justin Bieber Made the BET Awards Worth Watching (Pics and Video)
Next Post Tiffany Green
And The Winner is… Chris Brown! No, Wait, Rihanna! Um, Actually, Drake? (Video)

Comments

28 Responses to "Listen to the Entire Selena Gomez Album Right Now. For Real (Video)"

angelina says:

i love selena gomez she is the best pop star ever i watch your movies :-P

Micca44 says:

Hi,Selena.I love you,I love your songs. I think you are so cute!! <3 :**
    I saw pics of you and justin! You are the best couple on earth!You are my favourite pop star! Love you <3

Micca44 says:

Can somebody tell me how can I found this movie “when the sun goes down”??
    I can’t found it. I looked everywhere!

Help please! :)

Micca44 says:

Hi,Selena.I love you,I love your songs. I think you are so cute!! <3 :*

Anonymous says:

Can anybody tell me where can I found this movie “when the sun goes down”?
    I wanna found it on internet,but it doesn’t show me anything!

Help please! :))

Anonymous says:

Hi,Selena.I love you,I love your songs. I think you are so cute!! <3 :*

Nancy says:

Hi,selena i love u so much and u are amazing i heard just the song i love you like a love song but i didnt buy your cd i hope the cd would be in the store and remember you rock selena and i love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much love you

balakrishnarao says:

good

Charlotte says:

Your all stupid Justin would never do that theres something called LIES! Don’t believe everything you hear Nice album by the way:)

veronica says:

i am so sorry sel i knew he was cheating on you becouse i found out on goole he was cheating on you i think you should break up with him you could do so much better sel ok !!!!!!!!!!! sorry justin !!!!!!!!!!!

Micca44 says:

How do you know that he’s cheating on her??
      How do you know that’s the truth??
      How do yo know that’s not a lie??

Rhianna says:

i luv u selena did jb really cheat on u

Neesha says:

where ar you ? seeyou later Tam in a meeting What are you eating Tam here plasecall me back Thank you vody muchi when boes the meetings?? what are therein mutes Plase call me back where ar you Thank you vody much! seeyou later What are you eating !!!!!! Whank you vody muchi2 LOVE!!!!!

Neesha says:

WOW LOVE !!!!!!!!LOL HAHALOVE

Anonymous says:

WOW LOL LOVE!!!!!!!! Where are you!!! seeyou later W hat aryou number! Wherboes the meetings>>> Plase cail me back Twli be late tam here ??? !!!!hahhaha What are you eating When boes the meenigs?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Tam you later tam here??? lol !!!

karissa says:

selena i saw your pics of u and jb how could u like him u r my favorite pop star

bella says:

hi i want 2 say can u make cody simpson dolls becouse i want 2 get 1 4 my firend and make it have 2 songs

!!!!!! says:

I bought her album and it’s amazing!!!!