by: on | in Movies | 20 Comments

Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester, and Katie Cassidy’s new movie might take place in, um, Monte Carlo(!), but besides the dream vacation in an amazing location, it’s really a movie that’s All. About. The Clothes.

Okay, so there’s also that trip of a lifetime part and the part where Selena’s character Grace gets mistaken as a wealthy British heiress, Cordelia Winthrop Scott — which brings us to the clothes part. After Grace ends up in Cordelia’s posh suite, she finds her trunks full of incredible clothing.

Yeah, these clothes are basically every girl’s fantasy, which is why we got an exclusive interview with Shay Cunliffe, the stylist from the film. Click on to see pics of the major fashion from Monte Carlo and check out the clip to get an inside look! And don’t forget to check out Monte Carlo, in theaters now!

Monte Carlo

Photo: Horricks/Twentieth Century Fox

Monte Carlo

Photo: Horricks/Twentieth Century Fox

Monte Carlo

Photo: Horricks/Twentieth Century Fox

Monte Carlo

Photo: Horricks/Twentieth Century Fox

Monte Carlo

Photo: Horricks/Twentieth Century Fox

Monte Carlo

Photo: Horricks/Twentieth Century Fox

So, which outfit from the film is your fave? Which character’s style would you want to steal? Sound off in the comments.

Get more from Teen.com! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, win Free Stuff, and play our insanely addictive Games!

Tagged: , , , ,

Previous Post beastly1
Freebie Fridays! Win A Beastly Prize Pack And Stare At Alex Pettyfer Whenever You Want!
Next Post wii-1
Bonus Freebie Fridays! Win This New Wii Game and Get Your Dance On!

Comments

20 Responses to "Selena, Leighton & Katie’s Monte Carlo Clothes: Basically a Dream You Never Want to Wake Up From (Video and Pics)"

®å¥ñbøwh says:

does anyone know where i can get the necklace? at least its name and which collection? its for my sister’s wedding .

Kama says:

Kudos to Harpers for keeping her nataurl and lovely. They seemed to be sensitive to her shyness , but glammed her just enough to make a stunning statement. She is a Star and will absolutely shine on stage!

Phumla says:

Wow I love Katie’s mustard dress in the movie, anyone has an idea of where to get the dress?

candi79 says:

The black bag she’s carrying in the restroom shot does anyone know what kinda bag that is???

Olivia says:

I love the movie and what leighton wears and what i really want to know is where did she get that button up dress from??? I love that so much that im going crazy for it!!!

Joy says:

I loved the movie! Leighton Meester’s outfits were my favorites! Does anyone know who made the blue canvas jacket that Leighton Meester wore in some of the Paris scenes? I really like it. Thanks!

chris says:

A bit of a randam question, but i have a party coming up and it is a Monte Carlo theme,can anyone suggest what would be good for a man to wear

Werejin says:

Does elena read these if she does Selena come to edmonton Alberta Canada and i want to be a singer sence i was 7 or 8 years old

Werejin says:

I LOVE THIS MOVIE i always loved Selena Gomez she is my favorite I always wanted to be like her a singer i am really good but i live in Edmonton.Selena can you make me a singer that will be great

Anonymous says:

i love this movie Monte Carlo i wanted to watch sence the movie trailor came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :):):):):):):):)

Jen says:

Where can you buy a skirt like Katie Cassidy’s white floral one?

izzy says:

Does anyone know where to find leighton meester’s striped top?

bella says:

I LOVE monte carlo it was such a good movie. their dresses were so pretty. my favorite dress was grace dress.

Bubbles says:

This movie is pretty good I like it

Makelle says:

Where is that salmon dress that Leighton Meester wears over her swimsuit from?

Katy says:

Who made the darling dress that leighton is wearing in the trunk photo?????