We’re sure you prob heard about this little movie called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. Well, we just wanna let you in on a secret: It. Was. Awesome! Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, you did us proud. We’re a little biased being the devoted Potterheads that we are, but never have we ever laughed, cried, squealed and screamed during one movie like we did with this one.
Don’t believe us? Well, then let us convince you with five reasons (though we can def come up with way more) why you should go see it, like, now…
1. Shirtless Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint. We know Dan dropped trou when he starred in “Equus,” but both the HP boys rock the shirtless look in the beginning of the film… while dripping wet. HOT!
2. Ron and Hermione finally kiss. After seven films and 10 years, it’s about damn time! And let’s just say the smooch had perfect timing and we loved every second of it. Even though there were only, like, 5.
3. It’s pretty much the most epic battle. Ever. Transformers, step aside, because HP:P2 takes first prize for the most heart-wrenching, incredible battle of all time. Okay, so the whole movie being basically one giant fight scene might have something to do with it, but still. Epic nonetheless.
4. Matt Lewis (aka Neville Longbottom) got hot and he’s a bad ass. Hottie Alert! Did anyone see this coming?! We never thought that the nervous, pudgy-but-adorbs boy from The Sorcerer’s Stone would grow up to be a smokin’ hot snake-slasher. We swear, without his fake crooked teeth, he gives resident HP hottie Tom Felton a run for his money.
5. You’ll get to see what your faves will look like in 19 years. The flick fast-forwards to Platform 9 3/4 nearly 20 years later, where everyone aged gracefully. Well, almost everyone. Plus we get to see Hermione, Ron, Harry and Ginny with kids!
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 hits theaters today! Are you going to see it? What are you most excited to see? Tell us in the comments!