Survey Saturdays: Tell Us Your Thoughts On The Week’s Celeb Goss!

by: on | in LOL | 12 Comments

Totally bored on this lazy Saturday? Good. Because it’s officially Survey Saturday at Teen.com, where we wanna know all your thoughts on the recent Glee news, Harry Potter goss, and everything else we wrote about this week.

Ready? Then “read more” and copy and paste these Q’s with your answers into the comments below! It’s fun, we promise…

1. Who do you think is the hottest guy in Harry Potter?
2. What will you miss the most about Harry Potter?
3. Do you like the color blocking trend?
4. What do you think about Demi Lovato’s new song, “Skyscraper”?
6. Would you go see a Glee 3D Concert movie?
7. Do you think Alison from Pretty Little Liars is still alive?
9. What do you think of adorable newbie singer Andy Grammer?
11. Do you think Adrian will split Ricky and Amy up on Secret Life?
12. Are you excited for Drew Seeley to be on 90210?

Leave your answers to all those q’s in the comments! Happy weekend!

Get more from Teen.com! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, win Free Stuff, and play our insanely addictive Games!

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Previous Post Willow Smith
Finally! Find Out The Winners of the Willow Smith Poster of the Century Contest (And Peep the Winning Glog!)
Next Post Harry Potter
Watch All 7 Harry Potter Movies in 7 Minutes (Video)

Comments

12 Responses to "Survey Saturdays: Tell Us Your Thoughts On The Week’s Celeb Goss!"

Jane says:

1. Who do you think is the hottest guy in Harry Potter?
    Tom Felton – Draco Malfoy
    2. What will you miss the most about Harry Potter?
    The characters, magic, story, Hogwarts, the train ride – so basically EVERYTHING!
    3. Do you like the color blocking trend?
    A few patterns are too weird
    4. What do you think about Demi Lovato’s new song, “Skyscraper”?
    Inspirational
    Didn`t bother to look at it
    6. Would you go see a Glee 3D Concert movie?
    Yes, I did
    7. Do you think Alison from Pretty Little Liars is still alive?
    No – I read the books
    Not that excited
    9. What do you think of adorable newbie singer Andy Grammer?
    Who?
    It`d b awkward if they were on the same show but ‘cos they`re not it doesn`t really matter
    11. Do you think Adrian will split Ricky and Amy up on Secret Life?
    Don`t watch it
    12. Are you excited for Drew Seeley to be on 90210?
    Don`t watch it
    13. Think you’ll buy Armani underwear and jeans now that Rihanna is their new spokesmodel?
    It`s a great message but I don`t have ABC Family (Live in Ireland)
    YES!!!!!!!!!! especially Chris hes so funny :’)

Hannah says:

Only answering the first two because they’re the only ones worth answering. :P
    1. Draco
    2. Draco ;)

Sam says:

1. Tom Felton
    2. Everything!
    3. Yea
    4. I love it and it’s so inpirational!
    5. Haven’t seen them yet
    6. No
    7. I don’t watch that show
    8. I’m not excited
    9. Idk them
    10. Idk
    11. I don’t watch that show
    12. No
    13. No
    14. Yea and it was so sad
    15. I don’t watch that show, but they are the main stars of that show

Amanda says:

1. Who do you think is the hottest guy in Harry Potter? Draco always has been always will be
    2. What will you miss the most about Harry Potter? The wild adventures Harry and his friends went on and that evil yet sexy Draco smirk.
    3. Do you like the color blocking trend? Yes
    4. What do you think about Demi Lovato’s new song, “Skyscraper”? I love it it’s raw and emotional it really shows you the stuggles she went through (I highly recomend this song)
    5. Which is your favorite color from the Kardashians OPI nail polish Kollection? None

6. Would you go see a Glee 3D Concert movie? Yes I love glee
    7. Do you think Alison from Pretty Little Liars is still alive? Yes and sources tell me that she is actually A
    8. How excited are you for the “One Day” music video from Charice and Nick Jonas? No really I adore charice can’t stand Nick Jonas though.
    9. What do you think of adorable newbie singer Andy Grammer? Never heard of him
    10. Thoughts on Dianna Agron’s new relationship with Leighton Meester’s ex, Sebastian Stan? What celebrities do or date is there own bussiness
    11. Do you think Adrian will split Ricky and Amy up on Secret Life? Of course
    12. Are you excited for Drew Seeley to be on 90210? I don’t watch it so it doesn’t matter to me
    13. Think you’ll buy Armani underwear and jeans now that Rihanna is their new spokesmodel? Idk
    14. Are you going to watch ABC Family’s Cyberbully? What are your thoughts on digital drama? Yes I have seen it/and if your not willing to say some thing to a persons face you shouldnt say it online that just makes you a coward.
    15. Are you going to miss Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, and Cory Monteith on season 4 of Glee? Of course they are the foundation of the show without them what’s going to happen.

Brianna says:

1. Who do you think is the hottest guy in Harry Potter?
    Tom Felton
    2. What will you miss the most about Harry Potter?
    EVERYTHING
    3. Do you like the color blocking trend?
    4. What do you think about Demi Lovato’s new song, “Skyscraper”?
    havn’t heard it but i’m not really a fan of her music, i liked her acting better
    all Kendalled-up
    6. Would you go see a Glee 3D Concert movie?
    7. Do you think Alison from Pretty Little Liars is still alive?
    i don’t care
    9. What do you think of adorable newbie singer Andy Grammer?
    no clue
    idk
    11. Do you think Adrian will split Ricky and Amy up on Secret Life?
    12. Are you excited for Drew Seeley to be on 90210?
    not really
    probably not
    maybe

LShadow says:

I can’t wait for the Charice’s “One Day” MV :D

irma miller says:

8. Super excited to watch the One Day Music Video already..i hope they will released it soon..

Katie says:

1. Hagrid… Lol no way it’s Draco
    2. Nothing! I’m kindov happy cuz my mom bugs me so much about it
    3. The WHAT? I just got on this site a second ago how am I supposed to no everything in it?
    4. Haven’t heard it yet…. I’m such an outsider…. Lol
    5. Kardashians are stupid
    6. Yup
    7. I DON’T NO IM DEBATING IT’S SUCH A GOOD SHOW THOUGH OMG I LUV IT
    8. I hate the jonas bros
    9.who?
    10. Who?
    11. Don’t watch
    12. I don’t watch 90210 but I like drew seeley
    13. Never heard if It and I only get ae jeans
    14.nope but it’s mean I guess
    15. I’ll mid chris and maybe Cory but not lea she sux

MsChaster says:

8. We die of excitement. #Chasters – I can’t wait to watch it.

LAGurl says:

#8 Excited & patiently waiting for #ONEDAY MV of Charice :)

Carol says:

8. Too much that i spend many nights to stay awake ’til #ChariceOneDayMV release

angelica says:

1. Robert Pattinson
    2. Emma Roberts cuteness
    3. I don’t really get it
    4. AWESOME! Go Demi!
    5. I hate the Kardashians
    6. Who in america woudlnt
    7. No, at least I hope now…
    8. I didn’t know about this. Charice is cool tho
    9. Love his song.
    10. Who cares?
    11. Don’t watch
    12. YES! OMG he’s soooo cute
    13. I like Armani either way
    14. No, looks boring
    15. Yes, almost cried when I read this story…