Hottie of the Week: The Captain of Hotness, Chris Evans

by: on | in Hottie of The Week | 13 Comments

Paramount

If Chris Evans looks like the epitome of frat boy, that’s, uh, cause he kind of was one in the old-school movie, Not Another Teen Movie. But now, Chris has moved onto bigger and way better, playing Captain America in Captain America. And by bigger, really we mean his abs are bigger, but whatever. We’re shallow like that. And thus, due to his large abs and superhero hotness, we decided to make Chris our Hottie of the Week!

So whether or not you’re seeing the movie this weekend, you’ll def wanna look through these super hot pics. Did we mention there’s a bunch of him shirtless?

Chris Evans

Chris Evans

Photo: INFdaily.com

Chris Evans

Photo: Paramount Pictures

Chris Evans

Photo: INFdaily.com

Captain America comes out this Friday, July 22! Are you going to see it? Think Chris is a hottie? Tell us in the comments!

Get more from Teen.com! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, win Free Stuff, and play our insanely addictive Games!

Tagged: ,

Previous Post Warner Brothers
Hotties of the Week: The Magically Hot Guys of Harry Potter
Next Post Warner Bros.
Hottie of the Week: The Guy Who’s Crazy, Stupid Hot, Ryan Gosling

Comments

13 Responses to "Hottie of the Week: The Captain of Hotness, Chris Evans"

erica says:

I wish I had a guy like Chris Evans!!! Who doesn’t???

skylar mccravy says:

That is some man right there and i wouldn’t mind coming home to that everyday! B-}
    You don’t see a hole lot of men with abbs like that!

Mystery Girl says:

Forget the abs!!!!! Everything on him is hot! But he’s such a good actor and he’s shirtless in nearly movie he has been in so it is truly hard not to look at his ultra sexy abs. . . O.O Aw, yeah!!!!!!!

Abby says:

I totally think HE is not the hottest guy of the week but he is cool and I love to gossip.

www says:

he under my spell he will come to middle tn lascass pike

omega says:

i live in middle tn send him to middle tn lascass pike where i live he so awesome

may says:

he under my mind control i casted a spell on him

Natalie says:

The movie was awesome too!!! Captain America is my favorite super hero!!! Goodnight!!

Natalie says:

He’s the most hottest guy I’ve ever seen. I love the way he did his hair in the movie!!! And I was druling over his abs for 6 minutes! And my favorite scene is when the leader threw a fake greanade and he jumped to save everybody!!! God blessed chris evans!!! Hottest abs in the world!!

Anna says:

Chris Evans is litterally the HOTTEST MAN ALIVE!!!!! He looked SOOOOO SMOKIN’ HOT durring Captin America I was litterally drooling durring his shirtless scenes!!! SOOOOO FREAKING HOTT!!!!!!!

sarah says:

chris evans should be named the freaking HOTTEST MAN ALIVE 4 like 10 years in a row! he is a freaking HOTTIE!!!!!!!!

http://sale-christianlouboutin.net says: