What are the ingredients for a really awesome rom-com? We’re thinking Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis! JT and Mila are super funny and have some amazing chem as Dylan and Jamie in their new movie Friends With Benefits. And besides being totally hilar (and um, reallysexy), this movie really touched our hearts, too.
Click on for 5 reasons to catch it this weekend! Just make sure you check with your parents first cause um, it’s Rated R…
1. It’s got Emma Stone, Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis all in one place. Enough said. We all know how these three can be alone, so just picture them taking over one movie at the same time. Yup. It’s that good.
2. Emma and Andy Samberg are the worst exes ever. They play the people that dump Justin and Mila’s characters and are clearly the BF and GF that noone should ever have. They’re only in the movie for a few minutes, but they’re so hilar they’ll have you crackin’ up with tears coming down your face.
3. Justin is ab-tastic…and then some! Who knew JT had such amazing abs? And, more specifically, looked so great in the butt, uh, we mean buff?
4. FWB is not your typical super cheesy rom-com. As a matter of fact, these guys make fun of those really corny romantic comedies. And trust us, this rom-com is way better than all the rest. Yup, even No Strings Attached even though they’re like, the exact same movie…
5. Support JT’s first full-time comedy stint. Yeah, Justin’s been in movies here and there, but he’s never really been the main dude before. But JT is all over this movie, and guess what? He’s actually hilarious.
Friends With Benefits is in theaters everywhere today! Are you going to see it? Have you ever had a FWB relationship? Tell us in the comments!