Survey Saturdays: Tell Us Your Thoughts On This Week’s Celeb Goss!

by: on | in LOL | 20 Comments

Teen.com readers, we can smell the excitement. We know Survey Saturday is your fave part of the week. And since it is, it’s only right we give you one each week. Today we’re asking you some Q’s about all of your faves, including Justin Bieber and Bella Thorne. We’re sure by now, you don’t need us to tell you how to do this one.

So if you’re ready, start clicking and type away!

MORE: Up on all the celeb goss? Prove it by taking last week’s survey, too!

1. Did you watch the Do Something Awards on VH1? What’d ya think?
2. Which of these Bella Thorne vids was your fave? Wish there had been more?
3. We love celeb twit pics, which was your fave this week?
4. Jelena PDA pics…love? Or make you totally want to gag?
5. Think Anton Yelchin was a good choice for our Hottie of the Week?
6. Did you tune into The Lying Game? Think it’ll be one of your fave new shows?
9. OMG! What about those new Breaking Dawn pics?! Are you pumped for the movie?
11. Love, hate or are totally confused by Lady Gaga’s new video?
12. Were you at this Joe Jonas concert? Do you think he’s good live?
14. Have you or do you think you’ll be trying the pleated skirt trend?
15. Anne Hathaway vs. Taylor Swift…who is the better rapper?

Remember to leave your answers to these q’s in the comments!

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Previous Post Keenan Cahill
O-M-Glee! It’s Keenan Cahill and the Gleeks: Part 2!
Next Post Katy Perry
Well, This is an Interesting Take on “California Gurls” (Video)

Comments

20 Responses to "Survey Saturdays: Tell Us Your Thoughts On This Week’s Celeb Goss!"

Yasmin Acasta says:

Joustin B. you are so so so so mean because you hit a little boy and l hate you Bich

My friend zero said she love’s you

Karoline says:

Justen B. you are gey!!!!!!!!!!!because you kissed a boy and you liked it. Tell Selina that you alread have a girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam says:

1. No
    2. I’m not a big fan of her
    3. I haven’t see them
    4. I love them together
    5. Idk who he is
    6. That’s my fave show right now
    7. I didn’t see them
    8. I don’t watch that show
    9. I’m so excited for that movie!
    10. I don’t watch that show
    11. Hate, her videos are weird, but I love her music
    12. I’m not a big fan of him
    13. Victoria Justice
    14. Nah, I don’t think that’s my style
    15. Anne Hathaway
    16. I don’t really like her

Kristine says:

I’d rather have a little kid throw up on me than go out with Justin Bieber. He’s about as sexy as my ass.

jamie says:

i don’t like you SELENA
    I LOVE JUSTIN HI’S MINES!
    but your songs it’s great
    but you no …………………
    JUSTIN H I ‘S M I N E S!
    SELENA GRRRRR

jamie says:

i think that justin bieber and selena gomez have fun
    and selena gomez: your butteful! and justin bieber your a great
    singer!

mystery says:

I love Selena Gomez, but i think she is way better off without Justin Bieber

MACKENZIE says:

If you look at it it’s kind of Romantic!

MACKENZIE says:

For the last time Justin B. is so gross,can’t sing,and is gay.Selena is better OOF!!!!

click12345 says:

hate the justin and selena pics cus JUSTIN IS MIINES!:L

jacque says:

This Is Called The Eye Test! Look For The LOWER Case ‘L’ And You Will Be Kissed Tomorrow:LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.Now Look For The Q And Your Wish Will Come True! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOQOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Now Look For The ‘N’ This Is Really Hard! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.NowFind TheMistake:ABCDEFGHIJKLNMOPQRSTU VWXYZ Now Wish For SomethingYouReallyWant AfterTheCountdown! 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Now Close YourEyes AndMake A Wish! ****** * * ****** * ** Now paste this To 9 Peoples wall And Your Wish Will ComeTrue!YouHave 19Minutes! Or What YouWished For Will Be The Opposite

... says:

1. Did you watch the Do Something Awards on VH1? What’d ya think? no
    2. Which of these Bella Thorne vids was your fave? Wish there had been more? 1st and yes
    3. We love celeb twit pics, which was your fave this week? 1st and the 5th
    4. Jelena PDA pics…love? Or make you totally want to gag? GAG!
    5. Think Anton Yelchin was a good choice for our Hottie of the Week? nope
    6. Did you tune into The Lying Game? Think it’ll be one of your fave new shows?nope
    7. Did you watch Leon Thomas spill on all his Victorious cast mates? Which secrets were you surprised to hear?yes, the 2nd
    8. What do you think is going to happen on the new season of The Vampire Diaries? idk
    9. OMG! What about those new Breaking Dawn pics?! Are you pumped for the movie?WHAT?!?
    10. Did you catch the new episode of Pretty Little Liars? What are your thoughts on these questions we’re still asking? nope :)
    11. Love, hate or are totally confused by Lady Gaga’s new video? Confused
    12. Were you at this Joe Jonas concert? Do you think he’s good live?nope but still love him…he’s a great singer :)
    13. Bella Thorne, Ashley Tisdale and Victoria Justice were all on our best dressed list this week. Whose look was your fave? Victoria Justice
    14. Have you or do you think you’ll be trying the pleated skirt trend? nope
    15. Anne Hathaway vs. Taylor Swift…who is the better rapper? I prefer taylor
    16. Kim Kardashian is getting hitched today, but did you know she dated these guys before? Which ex are you must surprised by? no comment…

Andrea says:

!!!!! no es posibleee que cada vez que Justin termine con alguien conmiense con otraa! que desilucion YOU chicas que han estado con Justin ! :D

Melissa says:

Woooow..

Quinn is a GIRL NAME! says:

Ughh, Selena like so could’ve done way better than Justin Beiber, gag me with a spoon Justin Beiber so can’t sing even with that new paper jam perfect pitch microphone. ick.

ihateselena says:

selena is gross and so is justin. they think they are cool but they make everyone gag!!!!!!!!! i hate u people!!! oh not people.. freaks!!!

destiney says:

nice justin baack with selena GOLDDIGGER I HATE U THXS

brittany says:

I cant wait until the 2:00 this afternoon .CODY SIMPSON IS GONNA BE IN TEMPE ARIZONA I WANNA GO SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD I WISH I COULD.!!!!!!!!!!!<3 ;)

Quinn is a GIRL NAME! says:

Cody Simpson is the next Justin Beiber, can’t sing, can’t look good and still is popular anyway

.... says:

1. I didn’t watch it
    8. I don’t know, but I hope Delena!!!!
    9. not really, but I will watch it for Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz
    11. hate
    12. I wish I was there!!!