by: on | in Music | 17 Comments

Hey, Simpsonizers! Keep September 20 marked in your calendars, because Cody Simpson‘s EP finally has a release date! We all know that he has a full-length album set for early next year (is it 2012 yet?!), but this will def be enough to hold us over. Oh, and that pic to the side? Yeah, it’s just the official cover art for it. You’re welcome.

So what did the Codester have to say about his upcoming EP?

MORE: Wanna see Cody Simpson in concert… for free?!

According to J-14, Cody says:

“The music is feel-good, but it’s mixed with ballads and emotional tracks — I know everyone is going to love it.”

Who’s planning on getting Cody’s EP? Have you seen him on tour? We wanna know everything, so spill!

Tagged:

Previous Post Charice
It’s Here! Cover Art and Track List for Charice’s New Album!
Next Post Kim Kardashian
This Snippet From Kim Kardashian’s Music Video is NSFW. Or Parents. Or Life. (Video)

Comments

17 Responses to "Cody Simpson’s Going Coast to Coast (and We’re Not Just Talking About On Tour) (Pic)"

draneice says:

well i think its really great

emma says:

OMG I ABSOLUTLY LOVE U SOOOOOOO MUCH CODY U R MY FAVE SINGER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD I LOVE YOUR SONG “ALL DAY” THE MOST I KNOW ALL THE WORDS 2 IT AND I LOVE YOUR ACCENT SOOOOO MUCH 2 I JUST LOVE U SOOOOOOOO MUCH

mar says:

sulmit comment

cody says:

cody simpson you are awsome yo!!!!

Breana says:

love you

Chloe says:

I swear I am the biggest Cody simpson fan ever. He is so hot and sings great. I love his voice So much. I want to go out with him cause all he said was a big sign and to be yourself. So I think I am perfect………

kayla says:

i love your songs cody and you r so awesome i wwant to become like you and sing every where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:::::::::::::::::::::))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

rayan loves bella says:

tallking to cody IM A BOY !!! THE SHOW GOES ON < you gotta hear this bro LOVE YOU BELLA

rayan loves bella says:

yo i think your music is prety cool and my dream wold be a singer if your wondring how old im i im 14 so yeah

TheSimpsonScoop says:

Check out our interview with Cody! He told us what to expect on his upcoming EP and spilled about his shower playlist! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSimpsonScoop?feature=mhee#p/u/0/drJbkEoCr5I

Ana Sandoval says:

I love Him SO MUch<3

12. [...] Cody Simpson’s Going Coast to Coast (and We’re Not Just Talking About On Tour) (Pic) [...]

deondrea says: