10 Things to Know About the Fourth Musketeer, Logan Lerman

by: on | in The New Star | 21 Comments

Logan Lerman

Vanity Fair

Just ’cause the newest rendition of The Three Musketeers won’t hit theaters till late October, doesn’t mean we can’t gush over the flick’s star, Logan Lerman, now. After all, he’s a great actor, he’s adorbs, and he’s starring with Nina Dobrev and Emma Watson in another one of his new movies, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, which automatically makes him the most awesome guy eh-ver. We know how to pick ‘em, right?

So before you hit up the theaters for these two films, find out 10 must-know facts about Logan!

MORE: Watch the official trailer for The Three Musketeers!

Logan Lerman

1. Logan's first gig was playing the son of Mel Gibson in The Patriot, like Heath Ledger (RIP).

Photo: Impact Pictures

Logan Lerman

2. Logan then went on to play the younger version of Mel Gibson in What Women Want. Guess the entertainment industry thinks they look alike?

Photo: INFevents.com

Logan Lerman

3. After watching a Jackie Chan movie, Logan told his mom he wanted to be an actor – at only 2 ½ years old!

Photo: Fox 2000 Pictures

Logan Lerman

4. Logan played the teenage version of (faux) future president, Bobby McCallister, on the TV series, Jack & Bobby.

Logan Lerman

5. Logan's entire immediate family's names start with the letter 'L': Larry (father), Lisa (mother), Lucas (brother) and Lindsey (sister). Cute fam tradition, huh?

Photo: Fox 2000 Pictures

Logan Lerman

6. Hannah Montana's Cody Linley played Logan's biffster in the kiddie flick, Hoot.

Photo: Vanity Fair

Logan Lerman

7. Although he youge doesn’t play a sports fan in his flicks, Logan likes to play soccer and baseball in his spare time. Plus, he's a huge fan of the LA Lakers!

Photo: Impact Pictures

Logan Lerman

8. Logan is in talks to star in the film adaptation of "The Only Living Boy in New York," based on the song written by Simon & Garfunkel.

Photo: INFevents.com

Logan Lerman

9. Logan played a young Ashton Kutcher in AK's first non-comedic role (that we know of) in The Butterfly Effect.

Photo: 20th Century Fox

Logan Lerman

10. Logs won three Young Artist Awards for Leading Young Actor. Do we sense an Oscar in his future?

What are your thoughts on LL? Think he’s gonna be the next “it” teen dude? Which of his new flicks are you more excited for — Musketeers or Perks? Dish on the new kid in the comments!

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post INFdaily.com
10 Things to Know About Taylor Lautner’s GF Abduction’s Leading Lady Lily Collins
Next Post jessie-cast-main_450x320
10 Things to Know About the Jessie Newbies!

Comments

21 Responses to "10 Things to Know About the Fourth Musketeer, Logan Lerman"

Audrey says:

He’s so perfect <3

gisela says:

i saw the three musketers right now

gisela says:

i love you so much longon lerman

daughterofposeidon says:

I love logan hes just so…real. yes real, all the other celebs seem like they have some type of mask to cover up the real them. logan is so down to earth. He doesn’t seem like the type of celeb to thrpw a tantrum when they don’t get what they want. He’s a great actor and my luck ( even if my luck is horrible but he needs it more then me…) with his acting career.

Beeeee says:

I JUST LOVE LOGAN LERMAN AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM

blue says:

oh my gosh
    such a good looking guy

bjd says:

I have been a fan of him since I saw 3:10 to Yuma. Given I had seen him in other films before hand just never knew who he was. I mean he was 8 or 9 years old in those films haha. Seriously, the more I see of him the more I enjoy this kid, he is going to go far!

dinovoalistair@yahoo.com says:

Logan Lerman is possibly one of the best young actors out there today and he’s so well-spoken and humble – i think he IS the next big thing. Also he’s already been cast in Only Living Boy in NY

lauren says:

logan is so cute and awesome!

Anel says:

He’s already a “it” dude to me!!! And he is really HOT,I can’t wait to see both of his new movies!!!!

Veronica says:

I love Logan Lerman! He’s cute, a great actor, AWESOME and did I say cute? I love him in Percy Jackson and I’m 100% sure that he’s going to be amazing yet again!

Anonymous says:

man the first time i saw this dude i actually thought he was a girl since he practically has no facial hair….

logan inspires me says:

how could you say that? logan is amaaaaaazing, and he inspires me in everything i do. I want to be an actress. ive been on a comercial, but id love to be in a movie.

Julia says:

I can say you, the three musketeers are so great. They are already released here in Germany It is now one of my favourite movies. I saw every movie of Logan and he is a great actor. Want to see more of him. NOW!! :)

awesome says:

i love logan lermen!!! i am a huge percy jackson fan and he is such an amazing actor. cant wait to see both of his new movies

LoveXOXO says:

i dont like this website’s new layout…

ardi says:

Funny that a Jewish boy played both Mel Gibson’s son and the young Mel (if you know anything about Mel).

.... says:

I LOVE THIS GUY!!! he’s such a great actor! I recently watched the butterfly effect and he’s just acting perfect! I can’t wait to see his upcoming project. oh and if you want to see him dancing in a woman lingerie, watch ‘meet bill’ ;)

18. [...] 10 Things to know about Logan Lerman – Teen.com [...]