So with that in mind, we decided to round up Damon’s Most Devilish Moments from all seasons of The Vampire Diaries! Check ‘em out below for a stroll down Mystic Falls, uh, memory lane:
1. In the pilot episode, Damon attacks Vicki who later winds up becoming a vampire, although he doesn’t turn her right away.
2. Throughout multiple eps in season one, Damon uses Caroline to feed off her and eventually ends up turning her into a vampire.
3. In season one, Damon kills Jeremy out of spite by breaking his neck. Luckily, Jeremy was wearing the ring for protection and was able to come back to life.
4. In season one’s “Isobel” ep, we found out Damon had killed and turned Isobel (Elena’s birth mom) into a vampire. And although this may seem like a really bad thing, Damon was only doing what Isobel had requested.
5. When Damon first arrived in Mystic Falls, he was on a feeding frenzy which quickly ended up raising a red flag to Stefan that his dear older bro was in town.
6. His whole purpose throughout most of season one was to try and find ways to screw up Stefan’s life.
7. In season two, we start to see Damon change a bit, but not before torturing Mason Lockwood and ripping his heart out.
8. On last week’s ep, he attacked Caroline’s dad Bill, but Caroline makes it in time to save her daddy before Damon could cause him any real damage.
Watch a sneak peek from tonight’s ep, “The Reckoning!”
The Vampire Diaries airs tonight on The CW at 8pm! Do you think Damon is turning back into his old self? Or did he just flip out for a sec after feeling like everyone was doubting him? Sound off in the comments!
P.S. Satisfy your craving with more of The Vampire Diaries stuff here!