Selena Gomez, Debby Ryan, Bella Thorne, Zendaya and More Are Teaming Up! (Vid)

by: on | in TV | 20 Comments

How are we supposed to handle this?! Selena Gomez tweeted a pic of her with Sean Kingston last week. But we had no idea about the epicness that was to follow. They’re both the judges for the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Dance-Off — Shake It Up Edition, where the winners will receive a “Spotlight Dance” in an upcoming ep of Shake It Up! And that’s not even the half of it. The dance-off will be hosted by Debby Ryan and SIU‘s Roshon Fegan and R.Brandon Johnson. And just wait for the guest appearances…

MORE: Pick up your own Shake It Up dolls!

Here’s where you might faint. The already star-studded show will be graced with special appearances by Bella Thorne, Zendaya Coleman, Katy Perry, Joe Jonas, Jason Derulo, will.i.am, Ne-Yo and more! Okay, now watch the preview vid, while we take a sec to breathe.

The show begins tonight at 8:30p ET on Disney Channel. After the show, vote for your fave dancer(s) at DisneyChannel.com. Then tune in on October 16 at 8:30p ET to see who will win it all — with a special performance from China Anne McClain! Best weekend ever? Duh! Tell us if you’re pumped, and who you’re most excited to see!

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Previous Post kourtney-and-kim-take-new-york-season-2
Kourtney & Kim Take New York…Again! Are You Ready? (Video)
Next Post Drake and Anna Faris
Actually, Drake’s Kinda Funny In His Promo For Saturday Night Live (Video)

Comments

20 Responses to "Selena Gomez, Debby Ryan, Bella Thorne, Zendaya and More Are Teaming Up! (Vid)"

destiny says:

awesome show i love ti

keshawn a mcclain says:

hi china anne mcclain wats up my last names is mcclain

Brianna cool girl says:

I want to go on make your mark becuss
    I want the spot light dance and meet to
    Rocky and cece!

Brianna cool girl says:

Im going on make your mark.

Brianna says:

Im going on make your mark.

Allie cowden says:

I want to do the next make your mark shake it up dance off contest this year and I will win and get a spotlight dance

crazy gurl says:

ya sure you will im gonna win win win i tell you win but its possible you could win

liza says:

i can’t believe that those ugly little girls won! i vote for jade

Bree'a says:

can i be on the show this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous says:

omg my favorite pop star selena gomez bella thorne and zendaya they were cute clothes u know me and my cousin are good dancer cause i was danceing and some girls were like look at her she think she could dance and then they took out her phone cause i had my phone out danceing and then they put on a music and started to dance and then the fell on the floor me and my cosuin laugh and then we were like omg she cant not dance like us but it was really funny we were like she can not dance omg omg hahahahahaahah!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous says:

omg my favorite pop stars selena gomez and bella thorne and zendaya they are just soo cute when they were there cute clothes well me and my cousin are a really good dancer we were danceing and some of the girls or like look at her she thinks she is a good dancer and then the girls took out there phone to dance cause i had my phone out and we laugh at her she did not know how to dance and she fell on the floor and i was just like omg she does not know how to dance hahaha it was funny

smell my pis says:

heyy im stanky

Gracie says:

i think AKsquared is amazing and i hope the win because the are so cute and i loved there outfits and the can really dance they are all very pretty and cant want for the results

shyanna says:

yo they are so good

14. [...] Selena Gomez será uma das juradas no programa Make Your Mark que irá ao ar hoje às 21:30 (horário de Brasília), e para que vocês não percam nada dele disponibilizamos abaixo um player para assistí-lo ao vivo! Enquanto o programa não começa, vocês podem conferir o comercial, clicando aqui e um novo teaser clicando aqui. [...]

bravo51 says:

but sean kingston is a wanted criminal in his home country he should not be a celebrity