by: on | in LOL | 14 Comments

INFphoto.com

Hey guys, what happened? We were so proud last week when we saw that so many of you contributed to our previous Sound-Off Sundays contest. But now, it looks like that one-week streak of greatness is dunzo. Whomp whomp. Guess it gives us a chance to show off our own comedic skills again. So after you check out our newest winner — yes, we still picked one — review our latest speech bubble captions, then tell us how you would fill ‘em in yourselves!

MORE: How would Scarlett Johansson react to someone grabbing her boob?

Congrats Kendra! Your fill-in was awesomesauce!

Now, it’s our turn!

Katy Perry

"Actually, I picked this outfit up last Friday night at a Halloween store."

Photo: INFevents.com

Taylor Swift

"Yes, I still have the voicemail that Joe left me saved on my phone. Wanna hear?"

Photo: INFphoto.com

Beyonce

"If I sneak through these bushes, maybe no one will question me about Babyonce."

Photo: INFphoto.com

Nicki Minaj

"What is with all these chicks jackin' "Super Bass" from me?"

Photo: INFevents.com

Ashley Greene

"Darn, I got so used to my Alice Cullen wig, that my normal hair feels itchy now."

Photo: INFphoto.com

Ed Westwick

"Hmph. Chuck Bass would never even carry an umbrella, let alone a rainbow one."

Photo: INFphoto.com

Well, were we funny enough for you guys? Or do you think you can do better? We want you to show us up, so take it away!

Tagged: , , , , , ,

Previous Post Splash News
Survey Saturdays: Tell Us Your Thoughts On This Week’s Celeb Goss!
Next Post Sound-Off Sundays
Sound-Off Sundays: Fill In the Speech Bubbles For Big Time Rush, Snooki and More!

Comments

14 Responses to "Sound-Off Sundays: Fill In the Speech Bubbles For Ed Westwick, Taylor Swift and More!"

Tyarrah says:

:D

Tyarrah says:

beyonce: They think my stomach is big now, watch it get bigger while I eat this delicious twinky

spanishgirl says:

nicki minaj:hope people arenĀ“t looking at me so much…

Anonymous says:

nicki- i knew i should have gotten my botox an hour earlier! dang good thing my shirt will keep the attention away from my face

Banana says:

What! you cant break up with me on the phone! Your getting on my next song.

chelisha says:

niki minaj ” hunch, it will make the slipping bra look normal!”

Shaniah McDaade:)!x says:

Katy perry; omg, this is amaazing;L

Taylor swift; awwk he loves me;)

Beyonce; has someone else boought my album, no wait it was Tinie Tempahs, daamn world;/

Nicki minaj; “yeah okay” these boys love me;)

Asheley; Damn, my dads condom was a fail why is my life so.. arghhh!

Shaniah McDaade:)!x says:

hello, im a fashion wannabe just i really want to be something for halloween that no one else would think of something girl or cute or scary, im not too sure anyway thanks hope i get some help:)x

Sharon says:

Katy “Legen….. wait for it….dary!”

Taylor “Why hasn’t he called me? Oh, he’s gonna get it in my next song!”

Beyonce “As God is my witness, no one shall try to take this bag of super scrumptious extra chocolatey muffins from me.” [Enter stealth mode]

Nicki “Gimmie five minutes. I’m sure somethin will pop out.”

Ashley “Ugh, that’s the last time I use THAT deodorant.”

Ed “Yes, the rain is making me feel homesick, okay? Bloody Americans!”

MileysBarbie says:

Katy Perry: ‘ Uh, YOU LADY!! I want a beer over here! ‘

Taylor Swift: ‘ I think Joe wants to come back together!’

Beyonce: ‘ Wait, did someone say Justin Bieber?’ OR ‘ Wait, did someone say Free~Chicken?! ‘

Nicki Minaj: ‘ Oh look, there’s some bitch who has bigger tits than me!! Act cool, act cool! ‘

Ashley Greene: ” DAMN, I forgot to tell Joe to wear a condom, well what ever!! ‘

Emily says:

Katy, ” um, yes bar tender just one more drink please. It is Friday.”

Brielle says:

Taylor Swift: “Aww, Adam’s reply to my song Enchanted is so sweet!”:)

vv says:

These jokes are so corny!!! But I like Ashley Greene’s! :)