by: on | in Music | 187 Comments

We feel like the proud big sisters of Megan and Liz over here at Teen.com as we EXCLUSIVELY premiere their brand new music video, “Are You Happy Now.” Ya know, the one we’ve been teasing with videos and sweepstakes all of last week? We’ll let the fab vid speak for itself, but our fave part is, well, the anti-bullying message and the emotion that the girls put into it. So. Impressive. Oh, and we’ve gotta give a shoutout to Shenae Grimes, too, the music video director extraordinaire! Fab job, girl.

Watch the video below and tell us what you think of it!

So, what’d you think of “Are You Happy Now?” Did you like the message? The song? Tell us in the comments, make sure to tweet the video so all your friends can see it, too!

And PS, get more info on the Dosomething.org Step Up to Bullying Campaign and check out all our other Megan and Liz exclusives right here!

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post Justin Bieber
It’s Finally Here! Get Your FIRST LISTEN of Justin Bieber’s “Mistletoe”
Next Post Lady Gaga
Is Lady Gaga’s New Single “Marry The Night” As Hot As, Um, The Pic?!

Comments

187 Responses to "Megan and Liz Battle Bullies (And Are Bullies?) In Their “Are You Happy Now” Vid (Exclusive Video)"

Lila says:

What a beautiful song! It made me cry!

z-thorne says:

This video rock :) great message!!

Umhiq says:

I slouhd have pointed out that this video is not new. She has several parts that she is adding one at a time but she is better now. :) I will post the other parts as soon as I get them.

Julie says:

That was wonderful! As a teacher, I see bullying EVERY DAY! I love that there are people to take a stand and be so proactive! Beautiful, catchy song and a wonderful video. You two are beautiful, talented girls!

Payge says:

my gosh this video is amazing it really gives a great message first video and song to make me cry and that ive had a connection to. great job! is there anyway i can get this song on my iod??!!

lindsay says:

cant even elaborate on how true this is. made cry a little D: and gave me the chills!
    keep up the good work Megan & Liz. your doing great C:

lindsay says:

cant even elaborate on how true this is. madee cry a little D: and gave me the chills!
    keep up the good work Megan & Liz. your doing great C:

Riduan says:

That is so awseome! My heart actually leapt a little on reading that she was a Marine in WWII. Thanks for writing that!PS. Though I don’t know if she ever did any comic acting, Hedy Lamarr invented radar, or some form of radar that was used, during the same war. (I hope my old brain is right about that.)