by: on | in Funny Videos | 6 Comments

By now you’ve obvs heard the rumor that Justin Bieber fathered some random chick’s baby, which, of course, the Biebs and his peeps quickly shot down. But what would his denial sound like in song form? Jimmy Fallon took a stab, performing “(It’s Not My) Baby” on his show last night, and we kinda think Justin himself should record this one. Don’t you? Watch below:

MORE: The 5 Most Ridiculous Justin Bieber Rumors Ever

Ha! Funny, right? What was your favorite line? Do you think the Bieber baby rumor is true? Tell us!

Tagged: ,

Comments

6 Responses to "Jimmy Fallon Addresses the Justin Bieber Paternity Rumors in the Funniest Way Possible (Video)"

Lola Heart says:

I just like the valuable information you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and test once more here frequently. I am reasonably sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the following!

1 sac = 1 chat = 1 mois, la litiere tres economique says:

Thank you, I have recently been looking for info approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the source?|What i do not realize is in reality how you’re now not actually much more smartly-favored than you may be right now. You’re so intelligent.

joe says:

this is the shit\

anon says:

you said i lasted only 30 minutes but it was a lie. it was more like 45! lol and i forgot to put rubber on my shrinky dink! lol
    i dont think its true

Laura says:

“She had me feeling happy, but now I’m feeling crappy”, “And now Selena Gomez is gonna kick my ass” Haha! – I really don’t believe it’s true :-)

teen with a voice says:

“thats a lie it was more like 45″ BAHAHAHA fave line :) I dont think it is true but you never know