From Our BFFs: Is Selena Mad At Justin Over the Baby Daddy Drama?

by: on | in Celebrity News Roundup | 22 Comments

Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Paris

INFphoto.com

Doesn’t look like it. In fact, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber just spent the last couple days doing what normal teenage couples do after a big scandal. Ya know, fly to Paris with a bunch of bodyguards. Duh. [Just Jared Jr.]

But Justin is saying buh’bye to another one of his loves. Remember his pet snake, Johnson?  [4TNZ]

No one can deny that Rihanna‘s “We Found Love” is catchy. As for the meaning of the racy song… [Popdust]

Cody Simpson obviously knows a bit about fame. So he came up with some tips to becoming the next big thing! [HuffPost High School]

Who better to learn about newfound confidence from than the always-beautiful Demi Lovato? [Seventeen]

Last night’s “The First Time” ep of Glee was kinda disappointing. But at least we can still enjoy all of the awesome tunes, right?! [Cambio]

Whoa, is Leighton Meester pulling a Blair Waldorf? Rumor has it that she’s prego IRL! [Wetpaint]

It’s on everyone’s minds: What really went down between Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries?? And here’s just some of the deets… [Posh24]

Our pretend bestie Emma Stone is set to host SNL this weekend. Are you ready for the hilarity? [Hollywire]

Get more quick celebrity fixes by checking out Our BFFs!

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

Previous Post Splash News
From Our BFFS: Is Miley Cyrus Headed Back to the Big Screen?!
Next Post Splash News
From Our BFFS: Is Nick Jonas Going to Be a Dad?!

Comments

22 Responses to "From Our BFFs: Is Selena Mad At Justin Over the Baby Daddy Drama?"

Selena Gomez says:

hola amigos!

I do care what your thoughts and opionions are but its my life i can do what i want. Dreams are ment to happen and broken but there always happen but maybe in a diiferent way than you expected. Justin ‘baby’ is made with his best friend. i like him and i know he likes me so you guys can hate me all you want but ill you one thing its my choice to do what i can do or what i want. I love my fans nd Freidns and Family. people are jealous of me and i tell them how to be me. people hate me because of who i love or what i do i dont care about that that because it is my decision,my choice and most all my life. Thank you for commenting on this and i dont care if the comments are mean or kind it can also get in the way of my life but if you want me to i can possibly change. So go ahead say what you want to make you fake blogs about me and you might just make it on the news which will effect me my life and my career. Thank You for reading.

selena luvmez says:

there soooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE together!!!!!! i lux justin bieber and selena gomez!!!!!!

selena says:

hey guys is me!!the thing that i said{Hy guys!!Thanks you guys who said a good comment of me!!I really appreciate it.Leena,Miranda and Crystal if u guys hate me is ok,but still is my life.I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER HE IS THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!!}is not me i’m just a girl names lilly.I was pretending 2 be her.Deana and Anynomous just both it.LOL selena sucks

Anonymous says:

I love you both u are a very nice couple and hope so much to see u both<3<3….

deana garza says:

hey u are soo cute couple aww and i am u r biggest fan

Selena says:

miranada says:

Justin bieber and selena gomez SUCKS!!!Justin voice is like a girl.Selena is just dating Justin,just because he is popular.SELANA AND JUSTIN SUCKS.Leena ur soooooooo right about them:)THE PEOPLE WHO LIKES SELENA AND JUSTIN SUCKSSs!!

USA SUCKS 4VER

leila says:

serusly people mrs.beiber lesten those 2 coupls should be 2gether and plz all of u get over it ur never gonna be mrs.beiber

angelica says:

I think they look So cute together But i think Selena should wait and see wat happens with Justin and the baby:)

crystal says:

i hope they break up they look ugly together

Anonymous says:

lil girl you need to stop hating foreal they is bomb you must be ugly them

delaney says:

YOU R SO STUPID ,THEY R GOOD TOGETHER
      YOU NEED TO STOP HATEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrs.bieber says:

u must be ugly teehee ha ha ha ohhhhhhhh just burned:)

michael fierros says:

i agree with you. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are the best couple in the howl wide world:)

lexxi a.k.a lexis a.k.a alexis a.k.a lex (lolz yeah ikno) says:

THAT WAS SO DISRESPECTFUL SHES NOT STUPID OR UGLY NO HOMO I DNT EVEN KNO HER THOUGH BUT ANYWAY JUS BECAUSE UU THNK THEY R CUTE TOGETHER DONT MEAN ANYTHING BECAUSE THATS WHT U THNK U CNT CHANGE WHT OTHER PEOPLE THNK SO #CY(CHECK YOSELF)

Leena says:

Justin bieber and selena gomez sucks!!they both are so show off especially selena.Justin bieber voice is like a girl how could u guys like them.SELENA AND JUSTIN GO DIE SOMEWHERE

Mitzee says:

They so cute 2gether :D

Sam says:

i really hope jelena didn’t break up! i love them together!