by: on | in TV | 14 Comments

Steve Jones is probably the worst TV host EVER. Every week when I watch The X Factor he makes me want to turn it off when he’s talking. But then that feeling goes away immediately after someone starts singing or talking or practicing with their mentor. Well, basically it goes away with anything that doesn’t involve Steve Jones on camera.

He asks the most awkward questions EVER. For example, after a contestant gets eliminated: “Your dream is dead. What will you do now?” Um, what!?

Even though he’s kinda sexy-faced and has a Welsh accent, his horrible timing on everything and anything is a MAJOR turnoff.

Nino Munoz / FOX

He’s constantly speaking over the judges (Simon, Paula, Nicole and L.A.) and the really important things they have to say. Who does that?

Oh yeah, and speaking of the judges, he can’t say Nicole’s last name right either. It’s Cher-zinger, not Sure-zinger.

He CLEARLY does not drink as much Pepsi as everyone else on the show. And Pepsi is like, the #1 beverage of The X Factor so you need to be drinking it allthetimethankyouverymuch.

His casual looks are even more boring than his formal looks.

He is NO Ryan Seacrest. Ryan produces Keeping Up With Kardashians and all their bajillion other shows. What’s Steve Jones ever going to produce? An episode of Sesame Street or something?

INFdaily.com/INFdaily.com

He’s basically trying to be Zachary Quinto but is nowhere near the level of eyebrow hotness that is Zachary Quinto.

That widow’s peak is just ridic.

He’s really just unnecessary. I’m sure he’s a nice enough guy in real life, but I kinda wish he’d just go away already. Did I mention I want to make out with him?

And Now 5 Reasons I Actually Will Be Watching X Factor Tonight >>>

Page:
1 2

Tagged: , , , , , ,

Previous Post Frenemies
Bella Thorne, Zendaya, and Stefanie Scott All in ONE Trailer! (Vid)
Next Post Victorious Holiday Episode
The (Hilarious) Holiday Gifts That TV Stars Would Give Each Other

Comments

14 Responses to "10 Reasons I’ll Never Watch The X Factor Again…And 5 Reasons I’ll Actually Be Tuning In Tonight"

1. […] (this picture is borrowed here) […]

2. [...] we pretty much hateThe X Factor’s host, we are forever in the show’s debt for giving us boy-band sensation, [...]

melinda_sayuri@yahoo.com says:

I agree completely, he is an awful host. Add this one to your list though: ‘he is too involved with the judges and America’s decision and SHOWS favoritism to some contestants.’ He should remain neutral and just play host. He is so boring and awkward. Can’t they find someone else. I hope they don’t bring him back.

Lilly says:

I agree he is like he has never been on t.v.
    Before. And what’s with inturupting the judges?
    He think he is soooo awsome!!NOT
    I will still watch the xfacter but let’s just say
    American Idol is much better!!!
    P.S. they ripped American idol off!!!!

Jane says:

They did not rip off american idol for THE LAST TIME.
      First we had British pop idol then their was american idol then their was x factor then their was american x factor

Alexa says:

I am from England and watch the British X Factor (that has been around for about 8 years now) as well as the American version, and I agree that Steve Jones is an awful host. He hosted loads of things here in England before flying over to the US and I’ve never liked him. We have a guy called Dermot on our X Factor who is brilliant, and even does a cheesy dance at the start of every show. It’s really what I watch the X Factor for. :)

Aqila says:

i hate the host on x factor it would have been better if ryan was the host

Mara says:

OH! except I HATE Rachel Crow, Marcus Canty and the first girl…whatever he name is.

Mara says:

agree with everything you just wrote…..nough said.

Jill says:

Agreed with the steve jones part. The show totally needs a new host that isnt so freaking boring all the time. And he cuts the judges off like a gagillion times each show.
    I think/hope the top two will be Melany and Marcus…i think they have the most potential to be sucessful in today’s music.
    Astro just needs to go.

Sam says:

wow and i don’t watch that show anyways. i think it’s a rip off of american idol.

bree says:

that is harsh but he is mad boring. they really need ryan

Shurley says:

hmmmmm….that was very offensive….I love the X factor so much i’m planning on going next season!!!!!

Joshua says:

Wow, that is harsh! But I have to agree he is no Ryan!!