Play Stylist to Selena Gomez!

by: on | in Celebrity Style | 22 Comments

Want to play stylist to Selena Gomez? Of course you do! Dress her up for a casual shopping trip or the red carpet below, then share the link to your completed look in the comments!

More Dressup Games at Roiworld.com!

Tagged: ,

Previous Post taylor-swift-nye-dress-promo
5 Celebrity-Inspired New Year’s Eve Party Dresses
Next Post vanessa-hudgens-coachella-promo
Who Will Be Performing (Style-Wise) at Coachella This Year? Check Out Some of Our Fave Music Festival Looks to Date!

Comments

22 Responses to "Play Stylist to Selena Gomez!"

victourious justice says:

HELLO SELENA GOMEZ ITS ME VICTOURIOUS OF CORES FROM VICTOURIUS LIKE TORI VEGA LOOK IT I HAVE A CRUSH AND ME AND JUSTIN OR GOING OUT I AM SO SORRY I NOW YOU HAD PROBLEMS BUT I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUE TELL ME IF ITS OKAY

T_E._._. says:

superrrrrrrrrrrr

julia says:

mine is so going on challenge

maria says:

they r ausome cool dude nice 1 :P

ilovejelena says:

who ever is saying they hate selena and how justin is dating them are some real bitches like dead ass jb doesnt want you cause if he did he wouldnt be dating selena so use some #commonsense ….. just because selena g. is famouse doesnt mean she doesnt have feelings so before you come pointing fingers make sure your own hands are clean. #HATERS

QUAANITAH says:

I DONT LIKE SELENA CAUSE SHE TOOK MY JUSTIN AND I KNOW WE WILL BE TOGETHER ONE DAY CAUSE IM ALREADY A MODEL AND I HAVE BEEN IN 8 ADS SO FAR SO WATCH OUT FOR ME WORLD

Anonymous says:

you are so dumb ur never gonna get him and why would u want him hes a terrible singer anyway

CeCe says:

Justin will NEVER be youurs i am now going ot with justin because he asked me out. And you will never ever get him

erica says:

ok ur neva gonna get him im srry but ur not jelena is always gonna b and imma huge jb fan but i dont go around sayin i hate selena jus cuz they datin yeah they famous but they have feelings selena is very talented and pretty(in a nongay way) but yall just jealous and yall r probaly neva gonna meet him and ik it wud b awsome 2 marry and date him but o well get ur head on strait… god yall so fuggin morons

Sara says:

hun, guess what? Number one, he was never yours in the first place. Number two, if you really loved him you’d let him choose who he REALLY loves. Number three, theyre great for eachother so deal with it ASSHOLE!

Jen says:

You tell them sara! them bitches needa stop acting like they own the whole damn place!

viccolor says:

her head looks too small

harrypotter says:

doesnt look like her but its still good:) lol

So Selena Gomez says:

Oh! No flash! I’m on my iPad, so I can’t do it! Have to wait and get on the laptop!