Beyonce Gives Birth. And The Baby Name Is…

by: on | in Celebrities | 16 Comments

INFdaily.com

Babyonce is finally here!!! And the luckiest kid ever who has Jay-Z and Beyonce as parents is reported to be called Blue Ivy Carter. Not what you probably expected. No, really.

We know celebs like to name their kids some pretty funky things — and even though a color as a name isn’t so traditional — we have to say that Beyonce’s choice for baby Blue is both fierce and classy at the same time, just like B herself. Sure, Green Ivy Carter would have probably made more sense, since, ya know, ivy is traditionally green in color. But we’ll take it either way.

What do you think of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby name? And what crazy name would you name your baby (when you’re old enough to have one, natch!) if you were a celeb? The comments are a callin’!

Check Out 8 Celebs We Want to See as President, Beyonce Included!

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post Bella Thorne and Zendaya Coleman, Girls' Life
Bella & Zendaya Cover Girls’ Life Magazine!
Next Post Justin Bieber and Debby Ryan
Everything You Need to Know About Debby Ryan Dissing Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus’ LOL, the Glee Spin-Off and More!

Comments

16 Responses to "Beyonce Gives Birth. And The Baby Name Is…"

Danica says:

I think it is a very beautiful name, Opinions are opinions yes i understand but There really is no reason to be mean.. In my opinion some of the names that were posted on here were just ridiculous. Your going to be great parents beyonce& Jay-z(: Congratulations on the beautiful baby girl you brought into this world. Best wishes to you. <3

Pink says:

Blue = born living under evil.  Ivy = illuminatis very youngest.

Sarisa says:

I like the name Blue. I would have spelled it Blu… the actress Alicia Silverstone from the movie Clueless, named her some Blu Bear..took cute. I like my name Sarisa, my daughter name is Cieanna, becuz it sounds almost like mines. I want a boy, and the name wld be Jazz Alexander Duke! If I have another girl it would also have that same name.. :-)

Beauty says:

I Want My Baby’s Name To Be Something Like: “VENUS” An Important Planet Thats Similar To Earth. :)

So Selena Gomez says:

Check that out for some LOL baby names! haha! No affiance, but their kinda crazy, which makes um, HILAR!
    If i had children I’d call them:
    Boys: Conor. (con-er) Aidan. (aa-den)
    Girls: Cáoimhe. (cuee-va) Derbhlá. (der-vla)
    I gave pronunciation cos I’m Irish so they are Irish.

Brooke says:

Blue Ivy Carter sounds great, it all flows really well. Then there is the problem of ‘Blue’. “Hey Blue, I think the blue dress looks best on you!” Umm, no. I feel sorry for the kid, I thought Beyonce would do the right thing and name her baby something normal that isn’t a colour. Just my opinion… (:

For a girl, the name Aubrey is nice. For a boy, Chace is cute. I think Aubrey and Chace sound nice together.

miss13 says:

isn’t that some kind of skin condition

Sam says:

that an interesting name, but kinda weird

Ms. Salvatore says:

When I have a daughter or more I would like to name her or them:
    Kendal Marie
    Spencer Sophia
    Ariadne
    Alexia
    Jessamine Aliana
    If they were boys I really like
    Jesse Leonardo
    Jacob Daniel
    Dastan Colter
    Andrew Lee

alexia says:

i want twins girls named naya and natalie

Elle says:

When i Grow Up and have a baby i would Have twins And (Thir Gunna B Girlz) Their Names Will Bbe Eleni And Elena

Andrea says:

Miley!! I love that name…or maybe Maryleen ;)

brittney says:

i like the name
    girl: yasmine, zoe,
    boy: keenan

Lucy says:

I love the name maci or something like abi-mey

cece says:

gud luck

angelica says:

i really like flower names, but i always thought it’d be cute to name a girl ‘Rose Petal’