One Direction Releases Their New Music Video For “One Thing!”

by: on | in Music | 26 Comments

One Direction One Thing Music Video

They’re cute. They’re talented. And we’re kinda obsessed. A couple weeks ago, we told ya about baby-faced newbies, One Direction. To add to our crush, they just debuted a new music video for their single, “One Thing,” and we’ve been replaying it since the premiere! The one thing we can’t figure out — which guy we heart the most! Sorry, but those Brit accents make us swoon.

So what are you waiting for? Check out their new vid and all their cuteness.

Oh and B-T-dubs, they’re heading to the U.S. next month to go on tour with Big Time Rush. NBD.

So what do ya think? Are these guys the next big thing or just another boy band? OK, you better have said the next big thing… we heart One Direction, guys.

Read About New Stars: One Direction!

Tagged:

Previous Post Girl on Facebook
Playlist of the Week: The 10 Best Songs for Facebook Stalking
Next Post Kesha Best Sleepover Party Songs
Playlist of the Week: 10 Songs to Play at Sleepovers

Comments

26 Responses to "One Direction Releases Their New Music Video For “One Thing!”"

Putri says:

Zayn Javaad Malik its mine <3

taleece says:

THEY ARE SO HOT TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mikayla says:

Liam is MINE!!!!!!

Annmarie says:

Fiber makes us feel full sooner and stays in our staocmh longer than other substances we eat, inhibiting our rate of digestion and keeping us feeling full longer. Due to its significantly larger fiber content, a single serving of wholegrain bread can be more filling than two servings of white bread. Fiber also moves fat through our digestive system faster so that less of it is absorbed.

Overton says:

Wow, fantastic blog luyaot! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, let alone the content!. Thanks For Your article about How to Eat Smarter for a Healthier Brain | Diet-Healthy-Weight-Loss.com .

taleece says:

i am in love with them even if they are not goig to meet me they willl have to get photos with him and i am so HAPPY I AM GOIGN TO THE CONSIT HELL YEA I CAN NOT WAIT LOL LOVE THE ONE DIRECTIONS GUY I WONT TO MARRY ALL OF THEM

Fatima says:

I didn’t like this band too much.. But I must confess that I’m in love with this song!

SarahNeverBeenHere says:

I love these guys they’re pretty awesome, for me, da hottest is the second one singin’
    (sorry, don’t know their names, just heard about them)
    Sarah

leah says:

i luv these guys! my best friend showed them to me and now i am obsessed!!!

Tatyanna says:

They are all cute but I agree that zayn iz da hottest one there!!!!

Tonyette says:

They all are ugly except fo zayn hez da hottest one there ND he should be puerto rician

Alexia says:

OMFG!!! THEY ARE SOO HOTT!! can you please come to Adelaide, Australia <3 xx

Lia says:

and future nurse mareagns, this is how you cut back on staff and expenses, by increasing your patient to nurse ration. Scrubs caption contest winners – 2011Posted: January 17th, 2011GD Star Ratingloading…

Taylor says:

I LOVE them soooooo much they’re cute, hilarious, and their accents make them even greater!!!!! (; <3

taleece says:

YEA I NOW RIGHT LOL AND I WILL DO ANNYTHING FOR IT

Mrs.Styles says:

Harry is MINE!!!!! As you can see we are married! Ha and everyone else thourght they could have Harry but back of cunts, sluts, mother fuckers, pricks, bitches, shit heads, ok cunts?

supermindless says:

super amazing

Emily says:

Love these boys!!! They’re voices are amazing, they are so funny and not to mention friggin gorgeous!!!!! Love their British/ Irish accents!!!

Milivoj says:

Rishabhcew on February 20, 2009 I really liked your chaennl and this video. If you need any help getting this video exposed I use a site called tubeviews.(net) It has really helped like 20 of my main videos get to the top in position. Its nice.I like what i watched.

JJ says:

Love the song and the boys :)

Haley says:

These guys are so much better than Big Time Rush, it sorta breaks my heart that they’ll be touring together. I REALLY hope BTR is opening for them….
    I <3 One Direction!

Jane says:

liam`s fake tan is a bit ott in the pic but love the song :)

Sam says:

that song is so catchy! i’m lovin it right now!