10 Clues: Guess the Movie!

by: on | in Movies | 19 Comments

It’s Tuesday. Which means many things, yes, but most importantly, it means we’re back with another 10 Clues: Guess the Movie guessing game. This one’s an amazing flick that we’re pretty sure all of you have heard of (if not, you seriously need to get out more), so it shouldn’t be too difficult. But still, we’re secretly hoping we stump you.

So, will we get you this time? Click on for clues!

1. The whole plot of the movie pretty much revolves around one really ugly breakup. Been there, done that.
breakup-pictures-broken-heart

2. Two of main girls in the movie also starred in another movie together that came out before the one we’re talking about.

More Clues on the Next Page!

Page:
1 2 3 4

Tagged: ,

Previous Post Hunger Games Fansites Katniss Peeta
May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor: The Best Fansites For The Hunger Games
Next Post lucy-hale-cinderella-story-junket-interview
A Cinderella Story’s Freddie Stroma Insists He’s Not Charming But Lucy Hale Likes Him Anyway (Exclusive Video)

Comments

19 Responses to "10 Clues: Guess the Movie!"

Leidiane says:

I have not checked in here for a while for the raseon that I thought it was getting uninteresting, but the last few posts are superior quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend :]

alexa says:

i am so stupid and dumb

Gerardo says:

I really REALLY wanna c it again but i just wish they woulf roepen the show in San Francisco!! New York lets it run 4ever but u cant find a show anywhere in California! Cnt wait 2 b able 2 do it with my high school or college or whenever it comes available 2 rent on MTI or sumtin I dnt care wat it takes! I will b in Wicked!! Mwahahaha!!!

Andika says:

Someone generally help to make sisuoerly articles I’d state. Here is the very first time I visited your site and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to make this unique post awesome. Superb job!

cat says:

hahahahahaha thats so funny

Davide says:

The only reason pelpoe think that Idina Menzel was the best was because she was the original, and that’s how pelpoe know the show/role. All of them are good, otherwise they wouldn’t be on Broadway.

alexa says:

legally blonde duhh!!!!!! i watch this movie 24/7 so who ever got it wrong really wow??

caitlin says:

i know what it was but i forgot the name the court and poch led me to legally blonds

Brianna says:

i couldn’t get it untill the last clue. Leaglly Blone obvs. its one of my fav movies.

DragonBoat says:

Legally Blonde. I’ve never even seen the movie (*gasp!*) but I could tell from the picture for the article.

Caitlin says:

Legally Blonde.

Rohini says:

There are certainly a bumner of particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a great level to convey up. I offer the thoughts above as common inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you bring up where a very powerful thing shall be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged round things like that, however I am certain that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Each boys and girls really feel the impression of only a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

Brenda Cowie says:

legally blonde.

Jenoveva says:

Those are magnificent aniamls. We took our boys to the Wild Animal Park (and to the zoo) in San Diego a few years ago, and it was incredible to see them running and loping and lazing around (and a little scary). These are some very cool shots!

Isa Massi says:

Legally Blonde. I was right too. I was just thinking about that movie the other day.

Megan says:

Snow Day?

Cielo says:

Those are magnificent aimnals. We took our boys to the Wild Animal Park (and to the zoo) in San Diego a few years ago, and it was incredible to see them running and loping and lazing around (and a little scary). These are some very cool shots!

Sam says:

legally blonde! i was right!

shannon says: