10 Clues: Guess the Movie!

by: on | in Movies | 19 Comments

7. The movie’s main character is very wealthy. She grew up in a very swanky area in Los Angeles.
8. The star in this movie’s best friend (and best accessory) is her adorable pooch.
paris-nicole-dogs-simple-life
9. The climax of the movie takes place in a court room.
10. Bend and snap. ‘Nuff said.

Keep clicking to find out the answer…

Page:
1 2 3 4

Tagged: ,

Previous Post Hunger Games Fansites Katniss Peeta
May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor: The Best Fansites For The Hunger Games
Next Post lucy-hale-cinderella-story-junket-interview
A Cinderella Story’s Freddie Stroma Insists He’s Not Charming But Lucy Hale Likes Him Anyway (Exclusive Video)

Comments

19 Responses to "10 Clues: Guess the Movie!"

Leidiane says:

I have not checked in here for a while for the raseon that I thought it was getting uninteresting, but the last few posts are superior quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend :]

alexa says:

i am so stupid and dumb

Gerardo says:

I really REALLY wanna c it again but i just wish they woulf roepen the show in San Francisco!! New York lets it run 4ever but u cant find a show anywhere in California! Cnt wait 2 b able 2 do it with my high school or college or whenever it comes available 2 rent on MTI or sumtin I dnt care wat it takes! I will b in Wicked!! Mwahahaha!!!

Andika says:

Someone generally help to make sisuoerly articles I’d state. Here is the very first time I visited your site and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to make this unique post awesome. Superb job!

cat says:

hahahahahaha thats so funny

Davide says:

The only reason pelpoe think that Idina Menzel was the best was because she was the original, and that’s how pelpoe know the show/role. All of them are good, otherwise they wouldn’t be on Broadway.

alexa says:

legally blonde duhh!!!!!! i watch this movie 24/7 so who ever got it wrong really wow??

caitlin says:

i know what it was but i forgot the name the court and poch led me to legally blonds

Brianna says:

i couldn’t get it untill the last clue. Leaglly Blone obvs. its one of my fav movies.

DragonBoat says:

Legally Blonde. I’ve never even seen the movie (*gasp!*) but I could tell from the picture for the article.

Caitlin says:

Legally Blonde.

Rohini says:

There are certainly a bumner of particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a great level to convey up. I offer the thoughts above as common inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you bring up where a very powerful thing shall be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged round things like that, however I am certain that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Each boys and girls really feel the impression of only a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

Brenda Cowie says:

legally blonde.

Jenoveva says:

Those are magnificent aniamls. We took our boys to the Wild Animal Park (and to the zoo) in San Diego a few years ago, and it was incredible to see them running and loping and lazing around (and a little scary). These are some very cool shots!

Isa Massi says:

Legally Blonde. I was right too. I was just thinking about that movie the other day.

Megan says:

Snow Day?

Cielo says:

Those are magnificent aimnals. We took our boys to the Wild Animal Park (and to the zoo) in San Diego a few years ago, and it was incredible to see them running and loping and lazing around (and a little scary). These are some very cool shots!

Sam says:

legally blonde! i was right!

shannon says: