Valentine’s Day TV Couple Shuffle: Who Should Date Who In TV World

by: on | in TV | 12 Comments

It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and this TV fan, for one, loves watching those “very special episodes” where grand gestures are made, proposals are accepted and red dresses take center stage. We all have our favorite TV character couples: There’s the Pretty Little Liars student/teacher combo “Ezria,” Gossip Girl’s obsessed with “Chair,” and if you asked me to choose between The Vampire Diaries‘ “Delena” or “Stelena” I just couldn’t do it (and you can’t make me!).

So just for fun, I thought we’d mix it up this V-Day and imagine what characters from different shows we’d like to see couple up, if only for a day. This is gonna get good… or bad… depending on the presents exchanged and relationship status updates….

Jade from Victorious could give Puck from Glee a run for his money. The singing, the dancing, the attitude.

Bonnie from The Vampire Diaries with Jake from The Secret Circle. Now that’s a hot witchy couple. Fighting evil, doing spells — and that’s just on the first date…

Chuck from Gossip Girl with Naomi on 90210. Narcissism has met its match with these two! They will either kill each other or fall in love. Either one might be fun to watch.

Imagine Emily from PLL meeting Santana from Glee at a swim competition. Both ladies are competitive as hell. They may have more in common than we think.

Haley on Modern Family with Beck from Victorious. Haley’s future career is being the best professional rock star groupie she can be. She might as well get started now, ya know?

Jane from Jane By Design hires Liam from 90210 to model. Imagine the  great “meet cute” at the model fitting. Flirty banter, shirtless Liam, giggly Jane… shirtless Liam.

Wilke from Switched at Birth with Cassie from The Secret Circle. Okay, this one might be selfish. I just really miss these two on Life Unexpected!

What other characters should date characters on other shows? Which of the couples I named would be the best IRL? Tell me in the comments!

Check Out the 7 TV Spin-Offs That Need to Happen

Tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

Previous Post how-to-rock-set-visit-exclusive-cymphonique
Get an Exclusive First Look at the Set of Nickelodeon’s New Show, How to Rock!
Next Post celebrities-crying-face-lea-michele
Boo Hoo! The 10 Ugliest Crying Faces on TV

Comments

12 Responses to "Valentine’s Day TV Couple Shuffle: Who Should Date Who In TV World"

Sarah says:

Emtana all the way!
    I think that Emily and Santana would definitely be awesome together.

emily says:

i love ross lynch

Katie says:

I love Jane and Liam together!

Brittnay says:

I toatally agree with you katie!!!! r u freinds with kat because i kinda need her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah says:

I laughed a lil’ bit when I read Emily and Santana…. If you put it like that… Santana’s better than Maya, I think

kat says:

The only thing Santana and Emily have in common is that theyre both LESBIANS!!! so FUCK that SHIT

Brittnay says:

That is so inoprpit my sister whos 4 just read that say somthing different please soy sister can understand youore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HURRY SHE’S GONNA TELL MY MOTHER AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE MY MMMOTHERS BAD SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittnay says:

Sorry i ment to say so my sister can understand your comment hurry!!!! my mom is marching up here !!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am talking to kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane says:

EMILY AND SANTANA DEFO! THEY REMIND ME SO MUCH OF EACH OTHER (MAINLY THE WAY THEY LOOK THOUGH)

Sam says:

all of these people look cute together except for jade and puck. i don’t think they look good together.

ashley says: