Stuff To Post On Your Wall: Super Bowl Sadness, Bored Celebs and More

by: on | in LOL | 10 Comments

Hello again! We’re back with more funny pics for you! Yay! This week, Gisele Bundchen got in trouble for defending her hubs, Super Bowl loser Tom Brady, but we know she was just trying to cheer him up. We also found Lana Del Ray looking just a tad bored, and Jake T. Austin looking extra hot tough. We dug up a few other funnies we think you’ll enjoy, so as always, be sure to post them on your wall!

So, what do you think of our pics? Can you make a funnier one? Tweet it @teen or post a link in the comments!

More Funny Pics to Post On Your Wall

Tagged: , , , , ,

Previous Post mia-middle-finger-super-bowl-promo
Photoshop This: Come Up With a Funny Pic, Win a $20 iTunes Gift Card!
Next Post rihanna-katy-perry-grammys-2012
Photoshop This: Come Up With a Funny Pic, Win a $20 iTunes Gift Card!

Comments

10 Responses to "Stuff To Post On Your Wall: Super Bowl Sadness, Bored Celebs and More"

maria says:

JAKE IS MINE

Priscila says:

its not wrong to find the same sex attractive elpceiasly if they have a nice personality and features but if you act on it then thats when it gets weird

NyanCat says:

I agree with Brielle. Want some funny captions? Go to icanhascheeseburger.com Good website with real FUNNY captions

Prajwal says:

Sounds like so much fun!!And why are guys so sleazy? I was at a super bowl party and a guy frnied of mine sort of joke flirted with me saying something like When we’re dating things like that won’t happen. I realize he was joking but c’mon dude, your girlfrnied is right there.

Ivan says:

Jakeee jakee jakee

Samantha says:

even when hes bored he looks hot

Samin says:

I’ve only seen one of them and I still never even saw it all. Michelle made me turn it off, silly woman.The quadrilogy would rellay help me catch up on the apparently amazing movies.

Brielle says:

When you make these captions, they’re not even funny. I mean, I see what you’re trying to do, but they’re just lame and not funny at all. :/

Nishant says:

Thank you Stephanie Caitlin! My girl (my baby) is growing up far too fast!! I can’t help but ppohograth both of my children constantly. Time flies too quickly! Thanks for your comments!

Sam says: