Celeb Battle: Who Will Win More Grammy Awards, Chris Brown or Rihanna?

by: on | in Music | 64 Comments

chris-brown-rihanna-grammys-2012

INFdaily.com

Ugh. We hate ourselves a little bit for doing this, but it must be done. With the 2012 Grammy Awards airing this weekend, we thought now would be the approps time to pit exes Rihanna and Chris Brown, both nominated for a bunch of awards, against each other in this week’s celeb battle. We don’t even need to mention that it was three years ago pre-Grammy’s that that, um, incident happened. Nope. Won’t even bring it up. Instead, let’s focus on the music, shall we?

Rihanna, firstly, is nominated for a bunch og big awards — Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal album for “Loud,” Song of the Year and Best Rap Song for “All of the Lights” (with Kanye West), and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for “What’s My Name” (with Drake). That’s a big deal.

Chris, on the other hand, has 3 noms for Best R&B Album for “F.A.M.E,” Best Rap Performance and Best Rap song for “Look At Me Now.”

Oh, and did we mention that BOTH superstars will be performing (though obviously not together)? We know. Epic is the only word to describe it.

So now it’s your turn. Tell us who you think/hope/pray will have the better performance and walk away with more awards on Sunday night by leaving a
comment and voting below! Ready, go!

Check Out 10 Songs to Honor Black History Month!

Tagged: , , ,

Previous Post joe-jonas-breakup-song-valentines-day-playlist
Playlist of the Week: 10 Songs To Play If You Are Single Hate Valentine’s Day
Next Post adele-grammy-winner-2012
Grammys 2012: All The Winners!

Comments

64 Responses to "Celeb Battle: Who Will Win More Grammy Awards, Chris Brown or Rihanna?"

SarahNeverBeenHere says:

Sorry but I just don’t like Chris Sorry no hate just my opinion, RiRi go!

ava says:

erfolgreichesingles.de ist der richtige Ort für Partnersuche!Da kannst du deine Traumpartner finden.gebildete , reiche und erfolgreiche Partner(innen)!!Kostenlos kannst du anmelden.Du kannst mal probieren.

Anonymous says:

chris brown

Pamela BROOKMAN says:

Good luck to both of u chris brown and rihanna

TEAMBREEZY___ says:

Chris Brown will slay rihannas performance any day!! He is amazing at performing. #TEAMBREEZY
    Hope chris wins the awards too but knowing the grammys rihanna will probabaly recieve more…

@__RaeSwizzy says:

I’m #Teambreezy So I Choose CHRIS BROWN . I Love Him :)

Arle breezy! says:

chris breezy! <3

Mrs.breezy says:

Since today my birthdays I am goin with chris breezy all day team breezy all day bitch

ariyonna grant says:

Chris Brown

real talk says:

lololol rihannaa would winnnn ,, she works wayyy harder than chris brown and she deserve alott betterrr,,,,,

samira says:

CHRIS BROWN <3<3<3<3

RonZ says:

I’d prefer none !

Jay says:

Go BREEZY GO

samira says:

yeah go breezy :)

Punit says:

First off, I don’t codnoe guys hitting girls or girlshitting guys either. If your a feminist you would believe inequality of men and women and wouldnt condone it either. Where isyour outrage for rihanna hitting Chris Brown with her shoe. I meanits been 2 years since the incident, so when do we forgive? When dowe let a young man get back to doing his craft. I just fnd it verydisheartening that a single moment in time can change a person’sperception forever. Can a person do 90% of the things right butmake a single mistake, pay for it for two years (actually probablyhis whole life) and lose his endorsement money and the girl hislove and try to still come back for that. People like you just wantto kick people down. Thats why reformed ex-cons cant get jobs. Oneof my favorite bible quotes fits the scenario, Who has not sinnedcast the first stone . If you have been perfect your whole life andhad not made a single mistake than judge and be holier than thoulike the conservatives that you probaly hate. Let all who has madea mistake rot in jail. But I asume you will be the only one in theworld.

bibi says:

Breezy all da way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 …. GOO teamm Breezy!!!!!!!! :):):):):) ……!!

Olga says:

Sure Rih!

RonnyCBSTAAAAAAN! says:

CHRIS FREAKIN BROWN! HE SLAYS EVERY STAGE & SONG HE IS ON…MY IDOL WILL SHOW THE HATERS WHY HE WAS BORN TO DO THIS SUNDAY..BY WINNING ALL HIS GRAMMYS. & TEARING THAT STAGE APART! #TEAMBREEZY4LIFE! #FORTUNEMARCH

Danny says:

I agree that his apgooly was total b.s. He had a chain made that said oops! which I definitely didn’t find funny at all. It makes me so mad that he nearly killed Rihanna and only got 5 years of probation and community service. I also don’t get why he still has so many fans, especially female fans. It’s a very sad commentary on our society that he will probably have a huge comeback album and will remain popular. I hope not but I fear that’s what the case will be. Perhaps I would try to understand his side/past if he had shown true remorse but to me hasn’t at all. He needs to be sitting in a jail cell not in his penthouse.[] Reply:August 31st, 2009 at 9:16 PMIt is also sad that the media is giving him so much positive media coverage. Female fans will forever love him because lets face it some women love to be beaten. They like when a man can take control even abusing them physically. I am sure you might have heard the expression if he doesn’t beat me he doesn’t love me’. Women are to be blamed sometimes.There is no way you can give a guy the impression that lifting a hand can be an option to settle any issue. God forbid this should have happen to any other woman.[]VA:F [1.9.11_1134]please wait…VA:F [1.9.11_1134](from 0 votes)

Breezy Is The Best says:

Breezy Can Sing And Perform But The Only Reason Why Rihanna Wins Grammys Is Cos Of Jay Z.. DUH. But Even The Haters Now That Breezy Can Sing And Rihanna Even With The Help Of Auto Tune CANNOT Sing. And Her Singing Live Is Disgusting.

Opyrabs says:

Chris brown is a born champion! #teambrezzy

Frantcisco says:

Great cnmteoms overall, and coming from a young man you have a lot of maturity to see what is wrong with today’s culture I hate use that word since most people live or act nowhere near anything that could be labeled as culture culture used to mean we were civilized, educated in languages, history, arts, etc. Now I hate admit my son and I have a vast generation gap I am 34 years older than he is and there is definitely a gap here and I feel I am falling into it. It is bad but he does play classical music and studied Japanese so maybe there is hope.It is difficult to tell which person turns violent eventually p most of them blaming someone other than themselves for the attacks. Seems to me like there should be basic education and personality tests for kids in their early teens. Maybe we could fic them before they become violent.Most women end up in an abusive relationship becuase they are co-dependent. They believe they can change the abuser by love and affection but that just makes the abused more bold each time in his/her attack. Way too much of that is happening. Something needs to be done.[] Reply:July 21st, 2009 at 7:12 PMI really have to underscore the points you mentioned. Great points. Culturally we are losing our generations. There is an association in Jamaica called Jamaica Cultural Development Commission. Maybe other countries should look into having boards like these to manage culture. Whether this board is doing a good job that is another discussion. I am working on a project for them so I have an opinion that will reach this blog soon. You mention your child plays classical music. I listen classical music, so interesting. I think its soothing.What is also interesting is that abused individuals always find abusers. That information is stunning.[]VA:F [1.9.11_1134]please wait…VA:F [1.9.11_1134](from 0 votes)

Ellie says:

Chris had to hit Rihanna to get attention and publicity, proves how pathetic he is! #RihannaNavy

michelle :D says:

yea and you brought that up after 4 years shows how pathetic you are :/ there both amazing preformers :D just sayin :)

RonnyCBSTAAAAAAN! says:

LMAO…ITS OF SAD THAT RIH STANS LIKE YOURSELF WOULD BRING UP..SOMETHING THAT IS VERY MUCH IN THE PAST JUST TO PROVE A IRRELEVANT POINT…I DONT THINK RIHANNA WOULD APPROVE #TEAMBREEZY

RonnyCBSTAAAAAAN! says:

LMAO…ITS SO SAD & TACKY THAT RIH STANS LIKE YOURSELF WOULD BRING UP..SOMETHING THAT IS VERY MUCH IN THE PAST JUST TO PROVE A IRRELEVANT POINT…I DONT THINK RIHANNA WOULD APPROVE #TEAMBREEZY

Rih over Chris says:

Rihanna is frickin sexy! and she CAN sing!

Mrs Riri says:

I LOVE Rih !!!

Navy!! says:

RIHANNA SLAAAAYYYYSSSS >>>>>>>>>>

Railanne says:

Chris Breezy coz he is a winner, He was born a Champion!!!

Lediiez says:

I and my guys have araeldy been going through the excellent things located on the website and so the sudden developed an awful suspicion I had not expressed respect to the website owner for them. Most of the people were definitely as a result excited to read through all of them and araeldy have in truth been having fun with these things. We appreciate you really being considerably thoughtful and for having varieties of cool information most people are really eager to be aware of. Our honest regret for not saying thanks to sooner.

Brittany says:

Is this a real question? Lmaoooo Chris Brown slays Rihanna when it comes to performing. No hate just being real. #TeamBreezy :)