Exclusive Pics of Lily Collins and Armie Hammer in Mirror Mirror!

by: on | in Movies | 8 Comments

We’re this close to March, which means we’re this close to the debut of one of our most anticipated new flicks, Mirror Mirror. Ya know, the one with Lily Collins as Snow White and Armie Hammer as the super suave Prince Andrew Ascott? Yum. And since we know you’re just as pumped for the movie as we are, we’ve got EXCLUSIVE photos for ya of Lily and Armie in their princess/prince garb. They’re lookin’ gosh darn good…

Mirror Mirror Still: Cast Photo of Armie Hammer

Mirror Mirror Still: Cast Photo of Lily Collins and Armie Hammer

Mirror Mirror Still: Lily Collins as Snow White Picture

Good pics, right? Are you excited to see the movie when it comes out on March 30? Tell us in the comments and stay tuned for more fun Mirror Mirror stuff, coming soon on Teen.com!

Find Out 10 Facts About Mirror Mirror‘s Lily Collins!

Tagged: , , ,

Previous Post The Parent Trap
10 Clues: Guess the Movie!
Next Post Mean Girls
5 Classic Flicks We Watch Over & Over Again

Comments

8 Responses to "Exclusive Pics of Lily Collins and Armie Hammer in Mirror Mirror!"

stiff neck says:

Tremendous issues here. I’m very satisfied to see your post. Thanks so much and I am having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

alex says:

Sam really she is very pretty and it doesn’t matter about her look to the way she is and if she is comfortable with the part

Mrose says:

I love here pretty face or impressive acting.
    I honestly she look like a princess I love this movie thanks about teen.com
    We have also same activities in sensualityface.com
    I love you site

Gwyneth says:

I honestly think that we don’t need your rude comment SAM. If you don’t like her, don’t waste your time to comment on this. Thanks. [:

Sam says:

i honestly don’t think that lily collins is pretty. they should have picked a different snow white.

Nuru says:

I get the feeling that this vid was more eninatrteing than the actual movie. And the fact that Social Network won an oscar for something just proves to me that it was over-hyped garbage.

6. [...] Lily Collins and Armie Hammer in Mirror Mirror! Teen.com Wed, February 22, 2012 8:30 PM UTC Teen.com Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]