Everything You Need to Know About Justin’s New Single, Katy’s New Gig and More!

by: on | in Celebrities | 11 Comments

far-east-movement-justin-bieber-live-my-lifeWe’ve been waiting for new Justin Bieber tunes since before “Mistletoe” came out, and, Beliebers, our wish is coming true. The Biebs new single with Far East Movement is offish on the internet and even though he only sings the chorus, we’re cool with it. The song, “Live My Life,” not to be confused with Rihanna and T.I‘s “Live Your Life,” is super dancey and fun and, not gonna lie, we think its a nice change from his bubblegum pop tunes. Oh, and it comes out next Tuesday on iTunes! Biebs tweeted, “next tuesday my feature with @fareastmovement and @lmfao hits ITUNES. let the COUNTDOWN begin. #LiveMyLife”.

We’ve got your first listen below:

And speaking of pop stars…

Page:
1 2 3

Tagged: , , ,

Previous Post rihanna-thug-life-tattoo
4 Bad Habits Rihanna Needs to Break
Next Post Michelle Williams
Our Oscar Predictions For Worst Dressed, Most Likely to Cry and More!

Comments

11 Responses to "Everything You Need to Know About Justin’s New Single, Katy’s New Gig and More!"

Jon says:

With this song, I’m initiating a new personal policy. Every time an artist/group collaborates with JB, I’m going to delete all of their works from my library. I’m sick of people selling out their talent for a boost in fame. While everything he touches may turn into commercial gold, Aesthetically it turns into a giant steamy pile of dog crap. JB ruins yet another song. It could have been great FEM; as of today, you are dead to me.

ShallonLesterIsAssholeBitch says:

i like asians.

Belieber says:

u guys in the comments are stupid… except for sam, sam your cool…. but to you two, you guys dont have anything else to do so go get a life, yeah you should have read in the tittle, Justin is ft. in it. so why bother to listen to it if you dislike Justin? screw you guys. i happened to love the song so quit hating.

Naomi says:

Honestly, it’s going to be hard to take Justin Bieber even more seriously. You can tell that his voice is changing. As for the song, it’s the same manufactured garbage that is being put out. Excuse me while I go listen to REAL music.

Sam says:

i love his new song! it makes me want to get up and dance!

.... says:

great song……… but Jb ruins the song!

? says:

How did he ruin the song? He sings the chorus, the best part, and he makes up 60% of the song. He sounds amazing. Without him, it wouldn’t be a complete song, what the hell are you talking about?

Jon says:

Thank You! Same thought…. The chorus should be where the song picks up, not where it curls up and dies. The geriatric set will love it for their water aerobics classes.