by: on | in Music | 51 Comments

We love ourselves a good duet between Andre and Tori aka Leon Thomas and Victoria Justice on Victorious, but the new episode has a new duet that we honestly never saw coming — one between Tori and Elizabeth Gillies‘ character, Jade! The girls have been frenemies forevs, but on this weekend’s episode, they put their, uh, feelings for each other aside to belt out the new song, “Take a Hint.” And we’ve got the first look at the cover art below!

victoria-justice-elizabeth-gillies-take-a-hint

Cute, right? The song goes on sale on iTunes right after the episodes airs on 3/3! Oh, and PS, here’s a pic of the girls singing the song in the episode, “Tori & Jade’s Playdate.” This is gonna be good

victorious-tori-jade-playdate

Nickelodeon

Tune into Nickelodeon to watch the new ep and hear the debut of the song this Saturday, March 3 at 8pm! Will you watch? Excited to finally hear a duet from Tori & Jade? What’s your fave Victorious duet to date? You know what to do…

Watch this Exclusive Interview with Elizabeth Gillies & Avan Jogia!

Tagged: , , ,

Previous Post lady-gaga-born-this-way-song
Playlist of the Week: 10 Songs to Play In Honor of the Oscar Noms
Next Post cody-simpson-beach-song-spring-break-playlist
Playlist of the Week: 10 Songs to Play Over Spring Break

Comments

51 Responses to "Check Out the Cover Art for Victoria Justice & Elizabeth Gillies FIRST Victorious Duet!"

Tatyana says:

But I love this song its my fav out of all of them y’all will see me on t.v I bet and I love acting and singing <3

sophia braga says:

Adoorei a nova música é muito boa mesmo, mas eu sempre gosto haha!!

timothyboykin says:

hi tori and jade my name is timothyboykin i like you song take a hit.

from:timothy
    to:tori and jade

Belen says:

I think Tori is a pretty name. At 8 years old it’s paborbly the best choice for her since she already understands what it means. I should have kept reading and found this post before I commented on a previous one, oooops. Oh, the nudge . Yes, I think it’s a Dane signature trait. I am very good at keeping the rubs, and massages coming with a well timed and placed nudge Welcome to blogville Tori. It’s nice to meet you.Emma

anna says:

i like so much elizabeth gillies victoria is terible

Cassandra says:

I LOVE THIS SONG IT’S ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS IN THE WORLD IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT GIVE IT ANOTHER CHANCE, IF YOU STILL DON’T LIKE IT AFTER THAT YOU’RE INSANE!

Tessa says:

That song rocks great job LIz and Victoia

Avan Jogia says:

The two cats are more “Jade” is my “girlfriend

chloe rose carter says:

o.k sereously some kid wrote something mean and it is not showing up that is so stupid

chloe rose carter says:

wow that was mean!!! whatever your name is!! anyways i dont care what you guys say i thik that is was awesome and that the song was perfect 4 the situation!!!!! LOL 8D

BUTTKISS says:

i hate them they suck ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chloe rose carter says:

that is like the PERFECT song 4 that situation!!! LLLUUUUUVVVV it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

wawee says:

truuue. thats what i was thinkin…

Katia says:

Hey folks,Silence Keeps Me a Victim is not a therapeutic aid. Therapeutic aids are made by dooctrs. I’m a janitor. SKMaV is art, you can attempt to use it as an aid, such use is clearly designated by the text as dangerous, and voids your warranty.Also could you link to where ends up instead? It’s all the word bits that were contained in the physical copy of the game. What you are linking to is not the final-est form of the game. Thanks much-ly.

rachel says:

Awesome show Victorious cast….Btw who are the two guys you were singing the song at?