10 Celebrities That Look Like Pokemon

by: on | in Celebrities | 71 Comments

These days it’s all about the 90s throwbacks – every day, we still turn on Nickelodeon hoping to see Keenan & Kel or Disney Channel to watch some Boy Meets World, only to cry that they’re long gone. Sigh. And one of our fave throwbacks has to be Pokemon… remember when you’d gather around at recess and trade your best cards? Well, here at Teen.com we’re not afraid to admit we still have some of ours. And after looking at a few of them, we realized something. Some of our fave celebs totally look like Pokemon characters! Don’t believe us? These pics prove it:

1. Pauly D & Hitmonchan

2. Justin Bieber & Machop

3. Taylor Lautner & Sandshrew

4. Nicki Minaj & Jynx

5. Selena Gomez & Nidorina

6. Snooki & Gloom

7. Katy Perry & Azumarill

8. Miley Cyrus & Wooper

9. Lady Gaga & Hoot Hoot

10. Demi Lovato & Milotic

So what do you think? Couldn’t some of them totally pass as Pokemon? Are there any pocket monster-lookalikes that we missed? Let us know in the comments!

Check Out Some Shocking Celeb Makeunders!

Tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

Previous Post twitter-featured_450x320
UK Star Jennifer Veal Talks Debby Ryan, Jessie, and More!
Next Post Sophia Grace Brownlee and Rosie McClelland
Live From New York… It’s Our Dream SNL Hosts

Comments

71 Responses to "10 Celebrities That Look Like Pokemon"

ee says:

this is insulting to pokemon

pitou45 says:

Nicki Minaj’ face is totally the same as Jynx. Jynx is Nicki, Nicki is Jynx

Nicki Freak says:

You guys are trying to justify that people looks like Pokemon come on get real, look at yourself in the mirror and you might just be a Snorlax.

AlushkaZI says:

Gta 5! Новая версия игры! Сдай ментам всех своих врагов!
    gta san andreas русский криминал

shericia says:

crazy lol

Anonymous says:

I think the only one that really looked alike was Nicki Minaj, which was spot on, but people really need to stop with the negative comments. I mean, say your opinion, but don’t do it rudely.

XkenX says:

DO NOT MAKE FUN OF BARBIE -___________

Andhu Perry says:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww *-* Katy Perry blue!

lovatic says:

Perfect!!:)

Abby says:

theyr’e all look alikes but i am a MAJOR fan of taylor lautner. Don’t make fun of him. I will Eat u :)

Btighfiohftu says:

I wanted to visit and let you know how much I ceireshhd discovering your web blog today. I would consider it a good honor to operate at my place of work and be able to make use of the tips provided on your web page and also get involved in visitors’ reviews like this. Should a position associated with guest author become available at your end, please let me know.

Sam says:

Ryan is absolutely right. Im A pokegeek too, and this is just plain insulting to pokemon

Daniela says:

They all kinda look like there characters but not my problem

Rose says:

. Your favorite jsotificatiun appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to have in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get irked at the same time as other folks think about worries that they plainly don’t recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks!

spencer says:

Lady gaga and Nicki are exacly like they character

Rawr says:

ok that “Simone” person is quite retarded, “am I the only one who thinks the nicki minaj one is slightly racist”
    Oh no wait, the Pauly D one must be racist too because the pokemon is slightly dark like he is
    The pokemon has resemblance and thats why its there, deal with it.

catie says:

Kesha’s Hoot Hoot ! Duh really look at those 2 together

Ryan says:

As a hardcore pokemon fan, I am furious at this article. The only one that looks similar is Snooki and Gloom, and that’s it. Seriously, this is one of the worst articles i’ve ever seen on anything. I could probably come up with 40 that would be good. But hey, what more should I expect from a website called teen.com? I’m only here because I thought this was going to be a smosh article. but no. It’s a bull sh!t article.

B. A. Baracus says:

shut up punk stop being a little baby about it if you dont like it hop off then sucka we dont have time for punks like you

your mom says: