What Jennifer Lawrence Will Look Like in 50+ Years

by: on | in Celebrities | 11 Comments

The premiere of The Hunger Games was just last night, and the one person we could not stop staring at was obvs the movie’s star, Jennifer Lawrence. She’s gorg! So even though we already saw the future of her THG co-star, Josh Hutcherson, we’re gonna do the same thing to Jennifer anyway.

Let the “age”-ification begin!

Jennifer at 21 years old
With an Academy Award nom under her belt, a hot boyf and killer looks,
we’re totally envious of the girl on fire. Will she stay this flawless forevs, though?

See how Jennifer’s gonna look!

Page:
1 2 3

Tagged: ,

Previous Post Willow Smith and Tyler, The Creator
How Big of an Age Gap is Too Big? Because Willow Smith and Tyler, The Creator’s Weirds. Us. Out.
Next Post Justin Timberlake and Kelsey De Santis at the 2011 Marine Corps Ball
Celebs Who Date Their Fans

Comments

11 Responses to "What Jennifer Lawrence Will Look Like in 50+ Years"

Isaias says:

I have to admit that I’ve never heard of her before and she just doesn’t look like Katniss to me… Elizabeth Olsen (Mary-Kate and Ashley’s ynugoer sister)is a new commer and her face looks to me what Katniss would look like more… Any news on who Peta will be?

SarahNeverBeenHere says:

People don’t look that old on their 60s. But I totally agree with Renee Zellwegger… She looks exactly like her!

3. [...] See how Jennifer’s gonna look! [...]

Lolzor says:

I just read “The Hunger Games” and loved it. I will read the last 2 installments Catching Fire and Mockingjay soon. I like the look but was not eeptcxing them to turn her into a brunette. I guess they wanted to downplay her sexuality as she is freaking hot in real life. Could be the next Twilight series.

Paola says:

I just read “The Hunger Games” and loved it. I will read the last 2 installments Catching Fire and Mockingjay soon. I like the look but was not ectixpeng them to turn her into a brunette. I guess they wanted to downplay her sexuality as she is freaking hot in real life. Could be the next Twilight series.

Ansar anu says:

Hai

violet says:

actually thats nearly perfect!!! they all are rly good guesses!! i think the worst one is rose hunington whitley tho… =D

Lucas says:

Well I was rllaey rllaey hoping they would choose someone that LOOKED slightly like Katniss so, if they don’t dye her hair, I’m gonna be very annoyed. I must admit; she looks kinda, uh, dreamy, to be Katniss, but, um, we’ll see, I guess. (Although I was going for Hailee Steinfield (she’s a good actress (Nominated for an Academy Award at 14?) and looks like a Katniss) or Emma Roberts)

Michelle says:

The first and third one are probably the closest