What Jennifer Lawrence Will Look Like in 50+ Years

by: on | in Celebrities | 11 Comments

Late 20s
Shockingly, Jenn’s almost as tall as VS model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
And after seeing Jennifer’s Glamour shoot, we think their bods are way similar, too.

30s
JLaw could so be Jennifer Aniston from the Friends days…
Just look at the resemblance in nose and eyes! Oh, and they have the same name, too…

40s
If you look at pics of Renee Zellweger in Me, Myself & Irene,
she’s like a clone of Miss Lawrence in Winter’s Bone!

50s
Goldie Hawn‘s technically in her 60s, but if she was slightly younger (and her eyes were a little more squinty), we can totally see a little Jenny in there.

See Jennifer as an old lady!

Page:
1 2 3

Tagged: ,

Previous Post Willow Smith and Tyler, The Creator
How Big of an Age Gap is Too Big? Because Willow Smith and Tyler, The Creator’s Weirds. Us. Out.
Next Post Justin Timberlake and Kelsey De Santis at the 2011 Marine Corps Ball
Celebs Who Date Their Fans

Comments

11 Responses to "What Jennifer Lawrence Will Look Like in 50+ Years"

Isaias says:

I have to admit that I’ve never heard of her before and she just doesn’t look like Katniss to me… Elizabeth Olsen (Mary-Kate and Ashley’s ynugoer sister)is a new commer and her face looks to me what Katniss would look like more… Any news on who Peta will be?

SarahNeverBeenHere says:

People don’t look that old on their 60s. But I totally agree with Renee Zellwegger… She looks exactly like her!

3. [...] See how Jennifer’s gonna look! [...]

Lolzor says:

I just read “The Hunger Games” and loved it. I will read the last 2 installments Catching Fire and Mockingjay soon. I like the look but was not eeptcxing them to turn her into a brunette. I guess they wanted to downplay her sexuality as she is freaking hot in real life. Could be the next Twilight series.

Paola says:

I just read “The Hunger Games” and loved it. I will read the last 2 installments Catching Fire and Mockingjay soon. I like the look but was not ectixpeng them to turn her into a brunette. I guess they wanted to downplay her sexuality as she is freaking hot in real life. Could be the next Twilight series.

Ansar anu says:

Hai

violet says:

actually thats nearly perfect!!! they all are rly good guesses!! i think the worst one is rose hunington whitley tho… =D

Lucas says:

Well I was rllaey rllaey hoping they would choose someone that LOOKED slightly like Katniss so, if they don’t dye her hair, I’m gonna be very annoyed. I must admit; she looks kinda, uh, dreamy, to be Katniss, but, um, we’ll see, I guess. (Although I was going for Hailee Steinfield (she’s a good actress (Nominated for an Academy Award at 14?) and looks like a Katniss) or Emma Roberts)

Michelle says:

The first and third one are probably the closest