With The Hunger Games only ten days away (yay!), we’re all dying to get our bodies and bedrooms decked out with some awesome merch! And since we know you and all your BFFs totally feel the same way, we’re gonna share our list of awesome things you just have to buy for
your friends yourself. You can just thank us later.
1. Hunger Games Tees – You just can’t show up to the midnight premiere without a Hunger Games shirt on. There’s tons to choose from – shirts for every District, and even some funny ones (Mellark Bakery?!) to check out. BUY HERE!
2. “May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor” Wall Clock – “Tick, Tock”. Okay, you won’t get that joke until you’ve read Catching Fire. But this clock can help you count down the
hours seconds until the midnight premiere! BUY HERE!
3. Mockingjay Necklace – Once the film hits theaters, everyone’s going to want as much Mockingjay merch as possible. And this necklace will have you looking just like Katniss before everyone else. BUY HERE!
4. Mockingjay Pin Earrings – The Capitol loves people that have a killer sense of style, and with these super fashionable earrings, you could definitely win some sponsors… especially if you combine them with the Mockingjay necklace. BUY HERE!
5. Capital Colour China Glaze – These brightly colored glazes will have you looking as en vogue as Effie Trinket. BUY HERE!
6. District 12 Bracelet – Do you wish you could hunt with Katniss and Gale or bake with Peeta? Then be sure to rep District 12 when you watch the movie! BUY HERE!
7. Peeta Pillowcase – Since you can’t really have a romantic cave scene and sleep next to Peeta… this is probably the next best thing. BUY HERE!
8. Hunger Games Training Outfits – OMG! When we first saw pictures of the Training outfits, we were dying to get our hands on them… and now we finally can! BUY HERE!
9. Hunger Games Peeta Standee – Wait, this is actually too amazing to be real. We can put a life-sized Josh Hutherson… um, we mean Peeta… in our bedrooms? Dreams do come true! BUY HERE!
10. Orange Tribute Backpack The orange backpack in the arena pretty much saved Katniss’ life, so naturally, we want one of our own. BUY HERE!
Which of these awesome products are you dying to get your hands on? Are you going to rush order any of them so they’ll arrive in time for the premiere? Will you be having a Hunger Games-themed party next Friday? Tell us in the comments!