Poll Page: Tell Us Your Thoughts On This Week’s Celeb Goss!

by: on | in Celebrity News | 9 Comments

We cannot wait for this week to be over. Although we totally appreciate the new tune from Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown, as well as the lyrics to Justin Bieber‘s “Boyfriend,” what we’re really anxious for is the weekend for two big fat reasons: #1 The Hunger Games hits theaters tomorrow! #2 One Direction‘s U.S. tour tix go on sale on Saturday!! We don’t know about you, but that’s some serious stuff, guys.

But now’s your chance to tell us how you really feel about everything we’ve mentioned above, and obvs way more. Take our newest Poll Page starting… now!

More Polls on a Jonas Brothers Reality Show, PLL & More >>>

Page:
1 2 3

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Previous Post kristen-stewart-snow-white-extended-trailer
From Our BFFS: Does Kristen Stewart Do a Good British Accent in SWATH?
Next Post Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus Engaged
From Our BFFs: Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Engaged?!

Comments

9 Responses to "Poll Page: Tell Us Your Thoughts On This Week’s Celeb Goss!"

kylia says:

uhh they took some bad pics of katy and beyonce they didnt look there best roshon is soooo cute :::) and i love the song

Ijaz says:

I LOVE the song! I think the lyrics are geouorgs! But I also think one would have to go through certain experiences to really get the lyrics and really feel the heartache. So, the song is not for everyone.And no offense to Matt, but I think his delivery could use more emotions?

brittnay says:

Chris Brown has no t- shirt on he looks H-O-T

Giada says:

Exactly! You’re absolutely right! I mean, I, even tugohh I know many people will put me the dumbs down and stuff here, always admit that I’m a big Justin Bieber fan. I know, like I don’t really like Twilight that much, (even tugohh I’ve read the books)but I don’t say anything rude or hurt some other Twilight freaks’ feelings! I don’t know what there are so many non-beliebers and haters here in this world! Justin Bieber sings really good and people shouldn’t make fun of his squeaky voice, and his voice is definitely changing! Don’t worry, also, I sometimes not only get made fun of being a Justin Bieber fan, but being a Harry Potter fan! What about them Twilight freaks, then, huh? Anyway, someday they’ll all be sorry. LOL JK So, do you like him or love him? Or do you just like his songs very much? I am a huge fan of his and know every single one of his songs! DDDDDD XD

5. [...] Follow this link: Poll Page: Tell Us Your Thoughts On This Week’s Celeb Goss! [...]

Belladonna says:

YES! The Hunger Games already came out here in Aus! SOOOOO Excited!!! :P I MUST go watch!!!

CHIZ! says:

IM LIKE 100% EXCITED FOR THE HUNGER GAMES EVEN MY TEACHER WANTS TO SEE IT

8. [...] More Polls on a Jonas Brothers Reality Show, PLL & More >>> [...]

Sam says:

i’m super excited for the hunger games!