Celebs Who Brought Family Members as Red Carpet Dates
Bringing your mom or sis as your date to a premiere or an award show? That’s a definite celeb Do! See which stars brought a fam member along for a night out on the town.
1. Ryan Gosling As if the actor wasn’t perfect already, he brought his adorable mom as his date to the premiere of Ides of March in September. Girls around the world swooned in unison. It wasn’t the first he brought his mom on the read carpet. In fact, he brought his mom and his sis to the Oscars in 2007. Take that, George Clooney.
2. Jonah Hill When you get an Oscar nom, you bring your mom. That’s what Jonah Hill did at least! The Moneyball star and his proud mother Sharon hit the carpet this year in all black attire.
3. Justin TimberlakeJustin and his mom get our vote for best dressed couple on the red carpet at the 2011 Oscars. Rocking a gorge Lanvin gown, Mama JT looks like a red-carpet natural!
4. Demi Lovato How cute are Demi Lovato and her little half sis Madison de la Garza at the Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam premiere in NYC? On the red carpet, Madison told Hollywoodlife.com, “Demi is the best sister in the whole world.” Uh, we’d say so…
5. Selena Gomez Selena’s plus one to the Oscar’s Vanity Fair Party? Her mom! Bet the Biebs was sad he got the boot.
What do you think about celebs bringing their family members as dates? Which family member would you bring?
Spread the Word