by: on | in Celebrities | 88 Comments

kristen-stewart-emma-watson-kids-choice-awards-2012

INFdaily.com

What’s happening this weekend? Lots of things — April Fool’s Day, the release of Mirror Mirror and oh yeah, the Kids’ Choice Awards! Woohoo! So for this week’s Celeb Battle, we’re having two nominees in the Favorite Movie Actress category duke it out for, ya know, your votes and stuff.

And the nominees are… Kristen Stewart vs Emma Watson! We won’t even go into the whole Twilight vs. Harry Potter thing since we’ve kinda done that already. Instead, we’ll just let you vote on who should win the orange blimp on Saturday night based on their talent, their movies, and ok fine, their good looks below. We know we have tons of KStew fans and Emma fans who read Teen.com (Emma did nab second place in our Celebrity Hunger Games after all!), so get crackin’ kids!

kristen-stewart-emma-watson-competition

Getty

Just place your vote right here and make sure to tell us who you picked (and why) in the comments!

And don’t forget to tune into the Kids’ Choice Awards, Saturday, March 31 at 8pmET on Nickelodeon!

Check Out All The 2012 Kids’ Choice Awards Nominees!

Tagged: , , ,

Previous Post Celebrity Pranksters: Nick Jonas on CBS' I Get That A Lot
The Top 6 Celebrity Pranksters
Next Post josh-hutcherson-lenny-kravitz-hunger-games-pic
Stuff to Post On Your Wall: Josh Hutcherson, Louis Tomlinson and More!

Comments

88 Responses to "Celeb Battle: Who Should Win a KCA For Favorite Movie Actress, Kristen Stewart or Emma Watson?"

childs room says:

I am really inspired together with your writing skills as well as with the layout in your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice weblog like this one today..

Dream says:

I think we all know Kristen stewart is gonna win!!

Nadia says:

I love both!!!!!!!!!!!! .. They’re my idols! I love Bella Swan and Hermione…hmmmmm…..

bella14 says:

emma watson emma watson and again EMMA WATSON

Shirin says:

Emma…but Im confused..I love both Of them…both are my favs…but Emma,coz,Harry Potter made me love fantasy fiction movies and books and thats how I came to be a Twilight fan aswell..so first come first…Ireally wish to vote for both of them…

Rachel says:

sharolika says:

ofcourse EMMA as she is cute, beautiful and charming.

hannah=) says:

well Emma is a better actress…Emma has great experience in acting….. …..not because i like her….

Effi Zan says:

Isn’t it obvious? EMMA WATSON!
    Kristen Stewart I would say so and all but it’s only her beauty that got her into the Twilight spotlight…nothing else, because no offence 2 K-stew but her acting sucks!
    Emma on the other hand executes her skills and qualities in so may ways, her acting talents, beauty, personal style, demeanour etc. Makes sense!

@zakiyahHL says:

they are like twin ! omg <3

cars value says:

I just like the valuable information you provide to your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and test again right here regularly. I’m somewhat sure I’ll be informed many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the following!

emily says:

i really wish that they would meet each other and be good friends

Darcy says:

Kristen!!!!!!! She is my favorite actress!!!!!!

Emmen! says:

It always looks like Kristen Stewart can only act with one particular face: the one where she does weird things with her eyebrows. She doesn’t strike me as a good actress. Emma on the other hand has many different ways acting and always does a brilliant job. She is one of the reasons I like Harry Potter that much.

kstewfan says:

Kristen!!!! she is so beautiful and talented than emma. just look at kristen face she is so perfect. KRISTEN ROCK MY WORLD!!!

Heather says:

KRISTEN!!! I love kristen,she is not just “that girl from twilight”

Inteligencia says:

Kristen is the best actress

arya says:

emma watson…..kristen is an idiot:D
    there is no match of her with emma

nahara says:

Emma , Emma , Emma , Emma , Emma , Emma , Emma , Emma , Emma , Emma … Te Amoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Emma ,,, Aguante Emma .

Cecy says:

Of course kristen….she cautive me since the begin…she has a special way to work that get magic for us….she transport us to another world to the history that she plays…absolutely she….like all her movies no just twilight (that i loved) ….i like too emma works…but she didn´t cautive me like kristen

Kristen!!!!!!! says:

This is Easy… Kristen Stewart!!!! Love her as an actress and person. Shes awesome :)