Sorry, Girls! Meet Louis Tomlinson’s (HOT) Girlfriend, Eleanor Calder

by: on | in Celebrity News | 57 Comments

louis-tomlinson-eleanor-calder

Splash News

The good news? 3/5 guys of One Direction are single, but the bad news? Louis Tomlinson is the one that’s not, and he’s in a relationship with a hot British model named Eleanor Calder. Seriously, sometimes life’s just not fair. It’s like we have to be gorgeous, tall, thin, and beautiful to hook up with a boy band member around here!

But anyway, Us Weekly reports that Eleanor, a Hollister model, is a few years older than 20-year-old Louis and is studying politics at Manchester University. Ugh, that means she’s smart too!

Oh, and? Apparently Zayn, Niall, Liam and Harry think Eleanor Calder is perfect for their buddy Louis and that she’s the “female version of him”. Excuse us while we vom.

And while we do that, you should check out some more pics of Eleanor and Louis. If you want:

one-direction-louis-girlfriend

Splash News

louis-tomlinson-girlfriend

Splash News

What do you think of Louis and Eleanor? Cute couple? Which 1D guy do you want to date?

Watch an Exclusive Interview with One Direction!

Tagged: , , ,

Previous Post Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus Engagement Rumors
Poll Page: Tell Us Your Thoughts On This Week’s Celeb Goss!
Next Post Taylor Swift at the 2012 ACMs, Academy of Country Music Awards
Taylor Swift Wins Big at Kids’ Choice AND Academy of Country Music Awards!!!

Comments

57 Responses to "Sorry, Girls! Meet Louis Tomlinson’s (HOT) Girlfriend, Eleanor Calder"

Layla says:

she is ugly man what is Louis thinking????:/

GOL says:

she is not older, she is also 20. and i dont see anyone better for louis than eleanor they are a very nice couple and also beautifull, try to not hate ,be happy for them

Brooke Davidson says:

Eleanor is a beautiful girl and Louis is lucky to have her. If I was a boy I’d be killing over her! :p SO JUST SHUT-UP!!!!

dallas says:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……….she’s ugly as hell.Louis isn’t anything special either.I prefer Harry and Zayn.

Georgia says:

Eleanor is sooo beautiful Louis is soooo andsome and they always look so happy as nd Louis and Eleanor look so happy together!!!!!

nikki says:

i think shes ugly

Olivia Proehl says:

Eleanor is not ugly. You’re just jealous because Louis is dating her and not you. So if I were you, I would shut up my big mouth about Eleanor. Because Eleanor is so pretty and beautiful. Unlike you.

Alissa says:

Just because someone doesn’t think Eleanor’s gorgeous doesn’t mean their ugly or jealous. It’s not right for anyone to call Eleanor ugly, but it’s not right for you to call anyone ugly, either. I don’t think she’s that pretty, but I don’t think she’s ugly. Personally, I think Selena Gomez is the most gorgeous girl in the world and I’m not even a fan of her! (By the way, I’m not hating on Eleanor!)<3

Directioner(; says:

Hater much? Your the ugly prik

L J says: says:

I think she is UGLY too

OneDirection4ever says:

They are cute together! I’m happy for Louis! I would date any of the boys because they all seem so genuine and nice! I don’t care if they are famous or not!

karina says:

I thinck they look really good toughether don’t get me wrong,but i don’t really like eleanor i am not saying she is ugly she is really cute! louis is happy with her but one day they migh break up i’m so pretty he’s gonna be mine it’s not like they are married! Louis and 1d i’m ur number1 fan!!!!!

lisbet bautista says:

aww i love louis and i want him to be as fuck! i wanna marry him some day! hey a girl can dream!!!

Zoey says:

It’s really classy to use such language on this kind of site…your parents must be so proud! And technically, “wanna” is not a word so maybe you WANT TO use proper grammar and polite language next time you log on to a kid-directed site.

Brianna ;D says:

Louis is perfect for one pretty girl just like Eleanor they both look like they are having a blast together and laughing awwwww how cute ;)

Mieke says:

they are amazing together. There passing really good together.

Emily Lasiter says:

They are cure together… And I would date Harry :-) he’s every thing I’ve ever wanted minus being famous I could really care less about if he’s famous or not…. :-)

Ashley says:

I’m happy for Louis. I am really! But they kinda look like brother and sister. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it’s just my opinion. I think she is perfect for him since people claim she is the girl version of Louis. See what I mean how its like they are siblings? The personality, hair color, and so on! Just wanted to point that out. Sorry if I offended you

mrs tomlinson says:

NOT FAIR louis was supposed to be mine!!! oh well he will break up with her soon then i will get my hands on him! lol

Mary says:

honestly, i want the boys to be happy. I’m glad they are dating <3

Harry says:

aww.. eleanor is a sweet girl. she is very perfect for my boo-bear LOUIS

jbluver says:

they r soooo cute 2getha!!!!!!!!!

Olivia Proehl says:

To Donna That comment was really mean that you said to Eleanor. Shes the prettiest girl in the world for Louis. And I’m also happy for him. So if I were you I would delete that comment.

Olivia Proehl says:

To Donna That comment was really mean that you said to Eleanor. Shes the prettiest girl in the world for Louis. And I’m also happy for him. So if I were you I would delete that comment you fucking bitch.