Victoria Justice Stands Up Against Bullying With DoSomething.org

by: on | in Celebrity News | 7 Comments

Our BFF Victoria Justice has always been one of our role models – she’s goregous, talented, and super friendly! And as if we needed another reason to admire her, now she’s teaming up with DoSomething.org to make a stand against bullying. Ugh. Why is she so perfect.

“Take our short quiz to tell us when, where and how bullying happens in your life, and we’ll use your answers to share the truth about bullying in schools today,” Victoria says in the PSA she made with the anti-bullying organization.

If helping out in the efforts to put an end to bullying isn’t enough, teens who take the quiz can get selected to recieve a $10,000 college scholarship!

Be sure to check out the video below, and then take the Bully Quiz on Facebook!

Did Victoria convince you to take a stand against bullying? Have you ever stood up against bullies at school?

Check Out Victoria on the Kids’ Choice Awards Red Carpet!

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post OP Spring/Summer 2012 "Venice Beach Heat" Campaign
Ashley Tisdale and Sarah Hyland Rock Neons in Op’s New Campaign
Next Post Demi Lovato and Logan Henderson at the Big Time Rush Movie Premiere
Poll Page: Tell Us Your Thoughts On This Week’s Celeb Goss!

Comments

7 Responses to "Victoria Justice Stands Up Against Bullying With DoSomething.org"

Victoria justice fan 2012 says:

Yes she has made my life change forever couse theres a bully in my school and hes mean to me

maria eduarda says:

PARABENS! BJOS THAU.

Sam says:

That’s so great of her for doing this!

Justin says:

I bean bullying on the bus becane i don’t like that and that make cry

justin says:

I bean bulling on the bus thay make fist of me,and that make me cry becaue i don;t like that

aubree says:

There’s a girl being bullied at my school and i stood up for her i cant stand that every time during locker break she has to hump up by her locker because she to scared she will get hit.It truly breaks my heart knowing that some times she leaves school early just so she wont get punched while she gets on the bus.Oh and how it happens…people are just negative and wants others to feel the same way.Knowing that I stood up for makes me feel so so so good because now she wont get bullied and me and her have become best friends!!!

Person says: