These celebs rock frocks that say a little more “I do” than “a do”! So are these celebs bridesmaids-to-be or just red-carpet ready? Maybe it’s just us… which is why we’re asking for input!
10. Lily Collins at the 2012 Mirror Mirror Paris Premiere
She’s the belle of the ball in her Zac Posen gown, but Lil seems almost a little too prepped for a garden wedding, no?
9. Ariana Grande at the 2012 Kids’ Choice Awards
Ariana is always adorable, but we could totally see her Little Yellow Dress on a bridal party, too.
8. Ariel Winter at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards
Ariel’s Dolce & Gabbana dress totally reminds us of Blair Waldorf’s bridesmaid dresses on Gossip Girl. Which isn’t a bad thing, BTW.
7. Emma Stone at the 2012 Academy Awards
Redhead pride! Emma looks so statuesque in her Giambattista Valli gown that we’d even consider this look on our big day! In white though, obvs.
6. Demi Lovato at the 2012 People’s Choice Awards
Bejeweled, low-cut and a semi-awkward color, this is totally something we could see walking down the aisle.
5. Dianna Agron at the 2012 SAG Awards
Di’s dress (and hair!) are total perfection. Let’s just hope she works on her pose when it comes time to taking wedding pics, eh?
4. Katy Perry at the 2012 Grammy Awards
Couldn’t you picture this true blue-ty Elie Saab look at Katy’s own wedding? It’s the perfect mix of futuristic and old-school glam.
3. Sarah Hyland at the 2012 Academy Awards
This Alberta Ferretti is super flattering — for the Oscars and a fancy wedding.
2. Jennifer Stone at the 2012 Kids’ Choice Awards
Isn’t red totally Jen’s color? We love the spring vibe we’re getting from her one-shouldered Badgley Mischka look.
1. Vanessa Hudgens at the 2012 Journey 2: The Mysterious Island Premiere
Nessa’s Maria Lucia Hohan look not only shows off her gorgeous dewy skin, but we’re totally digging the Grecian look on her, too!
So Club Red or Club Wed? Whose dress looks more bridal than Hollywood?