It’s Freaky Friday!
So did you figure it out this time? Were you stumped until the end? If not, what gave it away? Tell us, then check out the answer key below!
1. Lindsay Lohan recieved a lot of praise for her breakthrough performance in this film at the MTV Movie Awards and the Teen Choice Awards!
2. Chad Michael Murray, who plays Anna’s love interest, was the “prince” in A Cinderella Story.
3. Lillix’s cover of “What I Like About You” is featured on the movie’s soundtrack.
4. Despite the fact that both Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan had to learn the guitar for the film’s big rock concert scene… only Lindsay actually played!
5. Anna was originally going to be gothic, but when Lindsay showed up in a A&F shirt and khakis, they rewrote the character to fit her personality.
6. Despite some serious rough spots in their relationship, Ryan and Tess get married in the end, with Anna’s total support.
7. Stephen Tobolowski, who plays Anna’s English teacher Mr. Bates, also plays Sandy Ryerson on Glee.
8. Mr. Bates purposely tries failing Anna because her mom turned him down when he asked her to Prom back when they were in high school. Not cool.
9. When Anna and Tess magically switch bodies, it’s definitely not what they wanted… but it turns out to be exactly what they needed.
10. This was the second time Lindsay had to play two roles in one movie (Anna and Tess in Anna’s body)… she also had to play her own twin in The Parent Trap!