1. Quinn is now in a wheelchair and she doesn’t even care. Seriously, she’s her usual cheery self a few months after the car accident and is totally optimistic that she’ll regain use of her legs with physical therapy and treatment. Now we don’t know about you, but we’d be pretty depressed if we all of a sudden became paralyzed and had to possibly put plans of college (YALE, nonetheless!) on hold. Why did Rachel care more about Quinn’s condition than she did?!
2. And speaking of Quinn in a wheelchair, her and Artie spend Senior Ditch Day at a park for disabled people. While the rest of New Directions go to Six Flags and ride roller-coasters on their day off, Artie teaches Quinn wheely tricks and takes her to a park for disabled people to make her more comfortable with her new set of wheels. But that plan backfires when she tells Artie she’s not one of them and will get better eventually. Awkward.
3. Sue gets good — and bad — news about her unborn baby. The good news? It’s a girl, like she wanted. The bad news? She finds out that there were some “irregularities in the amnio” and that her baby has Down Syndrome like Becky. Ok, it’s not unlikely that that would happen to a woman of her age that’s pregnant — but it is unlikely that she’s even preggers in the first place. From a “celebrity” sperm donor. Puleez.
4. Blaine’s brother Cooper comes to Lima. Actor Cooper is super famous because he’s on commercials, so obvs he’s pretty popular at McKinley. But not with Blaine, who kinda hates him and hates that he’s not an encouraging and supportive older brother who instead just criticized his every move. Obviously these two make up (and duet, like, 3 times) by episode’s end, but this whole relationship seems a bit weird to us. Cooper should just like Blaine! He’s more talented than him! Gosh.
5. Finn rethinks his relationship with Rachel. After Finn has some quality pool-cleaning time with Puck, he realizes that he wants a future, possibly not in NY, that possibly doesn’t involve Rachel. But when he confronts her about it, it turns into a fight and he tells Rachs she needs to figure out if he’s love with him or who she wants him to be. Just one comment here — we told ya so?!
Did you like this episode? Think Quinn will stay in a wheelchair forever? What do you hope happens with Finchel?