Hotties of the Week: Horror Movie Studs

by: on | in Hottie of The Week | 11 Comments

You might think this topic’s a little outdated — after all, Halloween was six months ago — but between this month’s Friday the 13th (yep, it’s happening again) and the two teen horror flicks coming out this weekend, how could we not talk about our fave scary movie hotties?! And if we do say so ourselves, you’ll probably be surprised at how many sexy people have taken a crack at the chilling genre. Prepare to be spooked!

Side Note: A girl made the list this time. Can you guess who before you get to the end??

Chris Hemsworth in The Cabin in the Woods
We can’t wait to see the middle Hemsworth — yes, there’s an older one too!
– in his first creepy film role. P.S. How hot does he look with his shorter/non-Thor ‘do?!

MGM

Josh Hutcherson in Detention
Think The Breakfast Club, but with killing involved. And Josh Hutcherson.
We don’t know whether to be terrified or ecstatic for when the movie hits this weekend!

Sony Pictures

Chace Crawford in The Haunting of Molly Hartley
Gossip Girl bad boy Nate has nothing on Chace’s character in THoMH.
But at least he still looks gorgeous.

Twentieth Century Fox

Daniel Radcliffe in The Woman in Black
Even though we’ll always remember DanRad as Harry Potter, we couldn’t help but get emotional
during his first post-HP picture. Who knew he was this talented?

Alliance Films

Shia LaBeouf in Disturbia
In all of Shia’s films (Eagle Eye, Indiana Jones, Transformers x 3, etc.) he has to run to save his life — literally. Still, nothing was more heart-stopping than his stint in Disturbia.

Dreamworks

Chris Zylka in Shark Night 3D
It doesn’t exactly end well for Lucy Hale’s real-life boyfriend in SN3D.
At least he was fun to look at while he was living…

Dimension Films

Ryan Reynolds in The Amityville Horror
Before he was an A-list star, Ry went ax-crazy in this tale.
Not gonna lie, he’s totally creepster, but at least you can see his rock-hard abs!

MGM

Kellan Lutz in A Nightmare on Elm Street
For a guy that can’t sleep or he’ll be killed by Freddy Krueger,
K.Lutz still looks fine with a capital F.

Warner Bros.

Jared Padalecki in Friday the 13th
Jared’s the King of Horror – Cry Wolf, House of Wax, Supernatural(!)
– but we just picked this one because of the irony of the title.

Paramount

Megan Fox in Jennifer’s Body
Of course Megan made the cut.
She may’ve played a cannibal, but no one can say she doesn’t look hot.

Twentieth Century Fox

Are you gonna see Chris Hemsworth in The Cabin in the Woods this weekend? Or how about Josh Hutcherson in Detention? What’s your favorite scary flick? And finally, which horror movie stud is the sexiest?

Check Out Hot Actors Who Are in Bands!

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Previous Post ryan-gosling-playing-guitar
Hotties of the Week: Hot Actors Who Also Have Bands
Next Post Channing Tatum: From She's the Man to The Vow
Hotties of the Week: Hotties Who Went From Silly to Serious Movie Roles

Comments

11 Responses to "Hotties of the Week: Horror Movie Studs"

strawbeerryy says:

honestly? dan’s first post-hp movie? noway. D: he had like december boys and a couple others tooo!

Adela says:

I bet he won’t look like a mountain man if he will be adtneting the show, twilightnan.lolI think he wears that when he has nothing to do but grow the beard. I do like the look he was sporting on his earlier promos for BD a trimmed beard with mustache, he looked delicious. Usually when a celebrity attends that award show it generally means they have won an award unless they are there to present and award or promote a feature being released this year. The People’s Choice award is an award where I do believe the winners know in advance. Here is crossing my fingers he won. Hi to the favs.

Jaya says:

Josh Hutcherson may not be the Peeta girls wished right now (In all hotesny, i was hoping for Hunter Parrish haha) But he is an undeniably great actor. He was this amazing young boy who brought tears to my eyes when he found out about his father’s fate in Journey to the Ends of the Earth. And him starring in the book-turned movie Bridge Terabitha could make any grown man cry. Not to mention the movie Kids Are All Right was nominated for an Oscar. Anyhoo, my point is, I would rather watch the movie with credible & amazing actors who might not look like their original portrayed characters rather than pretty suitable unknowns who have shady acting skills. That would have completely ruined the movie. I have accepted Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson at that point. As for Liam, im not so sure. Omg can i just say he and Miley was terrible in The Last Song i wish i can un-see that movie :|I for one, am excited to see who theyll cast for Finnick and Johanna Mason :PP.s i loved your comment about JLawrence haha! :D

mirna_9452 says:

They all are the best of the best. All have persistancy and talent. I quite a well thought out list. Good Job!

Ashley says:

GAH. I was sort of disappointed with the cainstg. I love Hunger Games Trilogy and pretty much excited with the movie. But then, when I found out who will play the role of the three main characters’, I was so disappointed. Okay, Jennifer Lawrence, is okay, I like her as Katniss. But I can’t really accept Josh and Liam as Peeta and Gale respectively. Not that I hate these two guys, but really? Oh well, who am I judge? I guess, I just really need to accept it and stop being bitter. =) Well, I hope they would cast Alex Pettyfer as Finnick though. For me, he really suits the character. Good luck to all the cast, I hope they could pull off their characters and give justice to the book. ;) Hunger Games FTW~

Tobias says:

I bet he won\’t look like a mountain man if he will be ateitdnng the show, twilightnan.lolI think he wears that when he has nothing to do but grow the beard. I do like the look he was sporting on his earlier promos for BD a trimmed beard with mustache, he looked delicious. Usually when a celebrity attends that award show it generally means they have won an award unless they are there to present and award or promote a feature being released this year. The People\’s Choice award is an award where I do believe the winners know in advance. Here is crossing my fingers he won. Hi to the favs.

- A says:

Ryan Reynolds, Jared Padalecki, and Daniel Radcliffe. <3

sydney says:

cool i what to do a video like that one

Vrushali Kadam says:

Chris Hemsworth. Chris Hemsworth. CHRIS HEMSWORTH.
    C-H-R-I-S H-E-M-S-W-O-R-T-H

ferr says:

daniel radcliffe!

Sam says:

Chris Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson, and Chris Zylka!